HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 4x1 UHD HDMI Switcher
The Zigen ZIG-SW41 is a 4x1 HDMI switch designed to handle your UHD devices and provide high quality switching. There are four HDMI 2.0a inputs and one 2.0a output, the switcher is also in compliance with HDCP 2.2 copy protection. The switcher can be controlled via bi-directional RS-232, IR remote (included), and a Web GUI interface. There is also an integrated audio de-embedder for the active channel via a SPDIF out port. Advanced EDID management allows for control of your resolutions, refresh rates, and more. The switcher can accept uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and other audio. The switcher supports pass through of 3D and CEC, and doesn't take up much space with a size of 5.9" x 2.9" x .95".
The Zigen ZIG-SW41 was designed for home theaters or commercial settings when you need to be able to switch UHD devices that can handle 2160P60 4:4:4.
- Inputs: 4 HDMI 2.0a
- Outputs: 1 HDMI 2.0a
- HDCP 2.2
- Resolution: Max SMPTE UHD - 4096x2160P60/RGB/4:4:4
- Control: Bi-directional RS-232, IR remote (included), and a Web GUI interface
- Advanced EDID management
- Audio: Uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio
- Audio de-embedding via SPDIF out
- Color bit depth: 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit & 16-bit per pixel
- Chroma subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- HDMI distance: 16'
- Warranty: 3 years