HDBaseT HDMI 4K Tx/Rx, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, 4-Port PoE Switch
The Zigen ZIG-HAVEX is an HDBaseT extender kit that consists of a transmitter and receiver to send your 4K HDMI signal with embedded audio up to 328', as well as a 4-port POE Ethernet switch. The extender kit can also send bi-directional IR and RS-232 for your control needs. The kit also features selectable Audio Return Channel (ARC) for digital or analogue audio, as well as optical audio return. The kit is in compliance with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 for the latest in compliance standards. The signal allows for pass through of 3D and CEC, and has support for uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio and other formats.
The Zigen ZIG-HAVEX is complete all in-one-solution for your HDMI, audio, and control transmission needs.
- Includes: Transmitter and receiver, dual voltage IR receiver/emitter ports for screw or 3.5mm in /out
- Resolution: Up to 4K / 2K, 30Hz, 24bpp 4K / 2K, 60Hz, 24bpp with 4:2:0 pixel format
- Distance: 328'
- ARC: Selectable audio return channel for digital or analogue audio
- Optical audio return
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby
- HDMI 2.0
- HDCP 2.2
- Built in full duplex 10 / 100 4-port POE Ethernet switch
- Audio: PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD
- Control: IR and RS-232
- Pass through: 3D and CEC
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio
- Warranty: 3 years