HDMI and VGA Auto Switcher with HDBaseT Out - 328'
The WyreStorm TX-SW-0201 is an HDBaseT multi-format transmitter, the transmitter features 1 VGA, 1 audio, and 1 HDMI input. The transmitter features intelligent auto detection and will automatically switch by detecting the last plugged in input. This transmitter is designed to be used specifically on the HDBaseT inputs on the following WyreStorm products; SW-1001-HDBT, TX-POH-100, and AMP-001-010.
With the WyreStorm TX-SW-0201 you can send your HDMI signal up to 328' over Cat5e/6 cable, or 230' for 4K with the highest video quality. With a lot of features including built in auto switching the WyreStorm TX-SW-0201 is an easy to install HDBaseT auto switching solution for numerous applications.
If you are looking for the model that comes with the receiver that part number is EX-SW-0201-4K.
- Transmitter: 1 VGA, 1 audio, 1 HDMI
- Designed to be used with SW-1001-HDBT, TX-POH-100, and AMP-001-010
- Distance: Up to 328' for 1080P and 230' for 4K up to 4096x2160@30Hz 4:4:4
- Auto switching
- Resolution: Supports up to 4K
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDMI V1.4a compliant
- 24bit True Color (4K), 48bit Deep Color (1080p)
- Supports 3D
- Multichannel digital audio supporting 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD
- LED power status indicator
- EDID management
- Audio: Multichannel digital audio supporting 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD
- Includes: 1 transmitter, 1 power supply, 1 mounting bracket, 1 phoenix connector
- Dimensions: 4.06"W x .09"H x 4.2"D
- Warranty: 5 years