4K HDMI Test Kit with Signal Generator & Signal Analyzer
The WyreStorm TT-KIT-4K is a 4K testing kit that consists of a 4K timing signal generator and a 4K source signal analyzer, both units feature rechargeable lithium ion batteries and the complete kit ships in an easy to transport case. This kit is an ideal choice when you need a 4K testing solution to determine compatibility or reliability issues.
The signal generator features a 1" display and is capable of producing signals with or without HDCP, replicating a wide range of signal configurations including HDCP v1.4 encryption, up to 8 channels of audio, 34 separate signal patters and 32 pre-sets, 10 user configured, an auto-detection setting for timing signals. Signal types, color space and depth can also be set and audio types up to 8.1 can also be tested using 3.5mm jack input, with audio capable of being embedded over the image. Finally, the powerful feature set is rounded off with an EDID setting to read, store and recall EDID codes to ensure total compatibility between connected devices in the installation.
The signal analyzer features a built-in 2” OLED screen to display video transmissions up to 4096x2160p at 60Hz 4:2:0, and incoming signal metadata to confirm correct render of image. There are up to 8 channels of incoming audio assessed to evaluate audio signal level and quality. The device also has a signal monitor mode allowing the unit to operate unmanned on-site to analyze signal stability over a period of extended time, and to identify any issues on-site that may be affecting distribution within a system. Unmanned monitor mode on Signal Analyzer enables independent assessment of signal stability over time to identify potential issues within a distribution. The Signal Analyzer can mimic any screen or projector by storing its EDID for the integrator to recall anywhere to test an installation without needing to have any screens on site. In addition, it also features a ‘monitor’ function that can be used to test a signal over a defined period of time, enabling the installer to leave the device on site all day or night if necessary to analyze every minute/hour of use for an invaluable time and cost saving method of testing or troubleshooting systems.
Commissioning a 4K installation from source to display is now affordable and easier than ever with the WyreStorm TT-KIT-4K.
Kit includes: (1) 4K HDMI timing signal generator, (1) 4K HDMI source signal analyzer, (2) power supplies, (2) mounting brackets, (2) 4' USB cables, (1) DB9 to 3-pin Phoenix cable, (4) Phoeniz plugs.
- Kit includes: (1) 4K HDMI timing signal generator, (1) 4K HDMI source signal analyzer, (2) power supplies, (2) mounting brackets, (2) 4' USB cables, (1) DB9 to 3-pin Phoenix cable, (4) Phoeniz plugs
- Signal generator: Set set timing, including virtually any resolution imaginable, refresh rates or scan types and sync polarity as well as pattern type used to test color, gradient, detail, motion and 3D
- Signal analyzer: tests timing at the display location by displaying data of incoming signals to ensure it matches what is being transmitted, with video displayed on the crystal clear 2" OLED screen
- Both units feature rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Resolution: Up to 4K
- Tests up to HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4
- Can produce and analyze signals up to 4096 x 2160p @60Hz 4:2:0
- Video Bandwidth: Up to 9.0Ghz
- Color Depth: 24bit, 30bit, 36bit, 48bit
- Supports RGB 4:4:4, YUV 4:2:2, YUV 4:2:0 and Deep Color Can be connected to a PC for additional recording and monitoring of the signal
- Warranty: 5 years