Multi-Format 4x2 Matrix Switcher & 4K Scaler, Multi-Viewer
The WyreStorm SW-0402-MV-HDMI is a multi-format 4x2 matrix switcher, multi-viewer, and scaler with 4K output. What makes this matrix switcher unique is that it has 4 inputs, 3 multi-format inputs for every input for 12 inputs total. Each input can handle HDMI, VGA, or Component so it has all your possible connections covered. There are also additional stereo mini and RCA LR audio options for embedding the video with an external audio source, and two independent HDMI outputs with additional S/PDIF audio.
The matrix switcher also has an integrated multi-viewer and scaler so any of the 4 inputs can be scaled and arranged in any size or configuration. You can view any or all sources on full or partial screen, PiP, 2x2 quad-screen view, dual view, tri-view, quad view, or anywhere on the screen on up to 2 HD or 4K displays.
The matrix switcher offers fast seamless switching, and the 2 HDMI outputs can mirror each other or be used as a traditional 4x2 matrix switcher. Multiple units can be cascaded together for larger applications to control seamless switching or multi-view system environments of almost any size, such as multi-view of 8x4 for 32 individual windows (video channels) to be displayed on single video wall.
The matrix can be controlled via the front panel buttons, RS-232, LAN, and IR, an IR remote control in included. The switcher is compliant with HDMI v1.4 and HDCP 1.4. Locking HDMI ports, a threaded power supply, and the included rack mount ears make installation easy.
The WyreStorm SW-0402-MV-HDMI is a multi-format jack of all trades matrix switcher that also supports multi-viewing and scaling.
- 4x2 matrix switcher (12 inputs)
- Each input has 3 connections, 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 component
- 2 HDMI outputs, dual mirroring or dual independent HDMI outputs with full HD or 4K HDMI output selectable when in 4K mode
- Integrated multi-viewer: Full screen, Dual-view, Tri-view, or Quad-view - when in UHD 4K multiview Quad mode, can display 4 x full HD signals within one 4K display with each window full 1920x1080p without down scaling degradation
- Max output resolution: 3840x2160p at 30Hz with chroma subsampling color palette 4:2:2
- Two S/PDIFF audio de-embedders
- Video cab be embedded with an external audio source
- HDMI v1.4
- HDCP v1.4
- Locking HDMI connections
- Thread power supply
- Includes: Power supply, IR remote control, IR receiver extensions cable, rack ears
- Warranty: 5 years