4x2 Multi-View Scaler/Switcher w/ 4K HDMI/HDBaseT Outputs
The WyreStorm SW-0402-MV-HDBT Multi-View auto switcher and scaler with 4K HDMI and HDBaseT outputs. This multi-view scaler and 4x2 matrix offers seamless 4x2 matrix switching and upscaling between analog and/or digital AV sources with 4K HDMI and HDBaseT outputs for both local and remote distribution up to distances of 230'. Furthermore, up to four HD inputs can be switched, scaled and arranged in any size or configuration and presented in full resolution simultaneously on a single HD 1080p or UHD 4K 2160p display. Making this a perfect solution for bars and restaurants, the home theater enthusiast, or larger venue facilities wanting multiple viewing modes and seamless 4K content switching.
UHD 4K and HD Multi-View Video Processor modes enable any/all 4 HD/SD analog and digital sources to be scaled, rendered and arranged in any size or order on either connected HD 1080p or UHD 2160p display. Users can select PiP mode in any configuration or quad-view with all 4 sources displayed in a 2x2 grid formation, with sources able to be selected, resized and moved anywhere within the screen in real-time whilst determining which incoming audio signal should be routed to the two S/PDIF audio outputs.
This device offers great daisy chaining capabilities where multiple units are able to be combined and control signals daisy-chained to help create a large, easy to control seamless switching or multi-view system environment. WyreStorm QuickSync technology allows sources to be seamlessly switched between either connected HDMI or HDBaseT output without delay/image freeze/blank screen.
Ideal for applications requiring up to four sources to be displayed at the same time on one or two screens, the SW-0402-MV-HDBT is tailor-made for either residential use, for example to enable a viewer to watch up to 4 sports in their living room at the same time, or commercial use in hospitality environments, such as bars and restaurants, where the venue can combine multiple channels and digital signage on the same screen.
- Inputs: 4x HDMI, 4x YUV (3x RCA Female), 4x CVBS YUV Green (1x RCA Female), 4x VGA, 4x Audio, 4x Line In VGA Audio (1x 3.5mm (1/8in) Stereo)
- Outputs: 1x HDMI, 1x HDBaseT, 2x S/PDIF (Digital Audio) RCA Female
- Video Resolutions Supported: Up to 1080p60 Input and 4K60 4:2:0 24-bit output
- Audio Formats Supported: 2 Ch analog & 2 Ch LPCM
- HDMI 1.4
- HDCP Supported
- Max Pixel Clock: 297 MHz
- Transmission Distance: 49' (HDMI 4K/1080p), 115' (HDBT 4K), 230' (HDBT 1080p)
- Control: Front Panel, built-in Web UI, IR, and RS-232
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiating (No IP Switcher control)
- IR: Switcher control with IR Ext for connection to an IR Receiver
- RS-232: Switcher control with loop for additional switchers
- Includes 3-in-1 HD/UHD video processing including UHD 4K Multi-View Video Processor, Full HD Multi-View Video Processor and Seamless 4x2 Matrix mode
- HDMI and HDBaseT Outputs can be set to full HD or 4K output, with outputs independent in Matrix mode or mirrored when in MV (Multi-View) mode
- Output selection features Full screen, Dual-view, Tri-view, or Quad-view - when in UHD 4K multiview Quad mode, the SW-0402-MV-HDBT can display 4 x full HD signals within one 4K display with each window full 1920x1080p without down scaling degradation
- Each input (regardless of source or resolution) can be resized and repositioned within the screen Fully customizable input image manipulation and viewer window parameter including layer priority
- window positions, window size, background transparency, border generation and color including pixel width, image opacity (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%)
- QuickSync technology enables instant, seamless switching between inputs to HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
- Power Supply: Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz | Output: 12V DC 4A
- Power Consumption: 24w
- Included Accessories: 1x 12V DC 3A Power Supply, 1x Handheld IR Remote, 1x IR Receiver Extension Cable, 2x Mounting Brackets, 1x Quickstart Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years