NetworkHD 400 Series 4K AV over IP JPEG2000 Decoder - HDMI 2.0a
Introducing the WyreStorm AV over IP NetworkHD 400 Series NHD-400-RX Decoder. This 4K over IP range extension solution from WyreStorm is part of their latest offerings in the world of AV over IP solutions. This stunning device features HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 support, and can handle the delivery of virtually lossless 4K UHD with HDR content and mulitchannel audio up to Dolby Atmost and DTS:X with ease and simplicity. Making this an ideal solution for home theater and smaller business AV distribution. The NHD-400-RX when used in conjunction with the NHD-400-TX Encoder provides users with 4K HDR video, 4K/2K auto-scaling, multi-channel audio, and audio matrixing to IP with the Network HD 400 series streaming decoder. These units can provide seamless handling of mixed resolution sources, content, and display devices for matrix and video wall functionality up to 16x16 with portrait and image flipping.
In addition these units feature super low latency, the 400 series an ideal AV over IP solutions for systems where high quality and low latency are key requirements, making it a perfect setup for both residential and commercial type applications.
Using standard networking technologies, NetworkHD enables literally any point on the network to support the latest 4K video and HD audio, with PoE providing power to all components from the switch – thus eliminating ugly power supplies and potential points of failure from a system.
Furthermore, mixing the latest 4K displays and older 1080p screens around the home, campus, bar or company building will never be a problem. The powerful scaling features of the NetworkHD 400 Series enables NHD-400-RX decoders to automatically scale incoming video signals to match the maximum capability of the connected display device. The NetworkHD 400 series is a control powerhouse, with bidirectional IR and RS-232, for control of displays and sources from remote locations and CEC support for triggering displays on and off can be accomplished with the tap of a button
Key features of the NHD-400-RX Include:
- Stunning visually lossless 4K UHD video with HDR and Multi-channel audio up to DTS:X & Dolby ATMOS
- Image scaling - use a mix of 4K & 1080p displays throughout the install
- NetworkHD Touch iPad control app with live video preview and integration with major control systems including WyreStorm Enado
- Ultra-low latency – less than a single frame
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Easy network set-up using standard L2 managed Luxul AMS and Cisco SG series POE Switches
- Powerful audio matrix functionality - route audio separately from video to any decoder
- Support all SD, HD and UHD video formats - including interlaced content
- Inputs: 8-pin RJ-45 female - 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiating
- Outputs: HDMI Out 19-pin type A | Audio: 3.5mm Mini-Jack | 1x Audio Out: 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS Stereo Jack
- Output Video Encoding: JPEG-2000
- Video Resolutions: HDMI up to 4K60 4:4:4, 8-bit, at 23'
- Video Resolutions over Ethernet (Cat6/7): Up to 4K/60 4:4:4, 8-bit, Point to Point up to 328'
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Encoding Data Rate: Max: 850Mbps - Typical: 150~300Mbps
- Audio Formats: 2 Ch LPCM & 8 Ch LPCM, 5.1 Ch LPCM (Dolby, Dolby Pro Logic, DTS), 7.1 Ch LPCM (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X)
- Color Depth: 1080p: 16bit | 4K UHD: 8bit | HDR @24p: 4:2:0 10bit BT.2020
- Maximum Pixel Clock: Up to 300 MHz
- 3D: HDMI 1.4b 3D: TnB, SbS, F.P
- Ethernet: 1x LAN (PoE): 8-pin RJ-45 female 10/100/1000Mbps PoE
- RS-232: 1x RS-232: 4-pin Phoenix Connector, 2 Way (RX only)
- Power Supply: 12V DC 1A
- PoE Supported
- Max Power Consumption: 15W
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 0.99" x 8.67" x 5.14"
- Weight: 1.65lbs (unpackaged)
- Included Accessories: 1x 12V DC 1A Power Supply (US/UK/EU), 2x Mounting Brackets, 1x IR Emitter, 1x IR Receiver, 1x Quickstart Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years