AV over IP Multi-View Receiver for NetworkHD 200 Series
Introducing the NHD-220-RX AV over IP Multi-View Receiver from WyreStorm for NetworkHD 200 Series. This device has the capability of displaying up to eight video feeds simultaneously and in a variety of configurations from a single display. The user(s) have the option of either displaying a single, dual, or quad view grid layout as well as several other configurations. With WyreStrom QuickSync technology, any NetworkHD video stream can be configured to any desired position in the display instantly.
A great feature of this device is its improved 4K output that enables 4K image scaling or 4 images to be displayed in a grid at their native 1080p resolution. Additionally, this device features RS-232, CEC control, forced resolution output scaling, separate audio switching, and analog audio breakout.
This receiver is backwards compatible and can be added to any existing NetworkHD 200 series system. It can be integrated with leading 3rd party control systems, including WyreStorm Enado and the new NetworkHD Touch app for iPad. It is backed by a five year warranty from WyreStorm.
- Inputs: 1x LAN (PoE) RJ-45, 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiating
- Outputs: 1x HDMI
- Resolutions: Up to 3840x2160p @60Hz
- Encoding Data Rate: Up to 40 Mbps, configurable
- Audio Formats: 2ch PCM
- Output Video Types: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- End to End Latency: Low: 60~90ms, High: 250~300ms
- HDMI Max. Distance: 49', DVI/D supported with adapter (not included)
- Ethernet: 1x RJ-45, 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiating
- RS-232: 1x RS-232 3-pin Phoenix Connector, 1x Debug 3-pin Phoenix Connector
- Power Supply: Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz, Output: 18V DC 1A
- PoE: >15.4W 802.3.AF
- Max Power Consumption: 7.2W
- Safety and Emission: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 0.99 x 8.67 x 5.13" - 1U
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, 3x Phoenix Connectors, 2x Mounting Brackets, Quickstart Guide
- Weight: 1.70 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years