10x10 4K HDR Matrix Switcher, HDBaseT 5Play, 10x30 Audio
Featuring the MX-1010-HDBT-H2X 10x10 4K Matrix Switcher from WyreStorm
Just slightly smaller in size from the WyreStorm 16x16 H2X Series Matrix Switcher this 10x10 switcher is still a powerhouse of a Matrix Switcher that can out shown other high-end commercial Matrix Switching devices on the market today. The MX-1010-HDBT-H2X is a 10x10 4K HDR video matrix switcher with an integrated 10x30 audio matrix that includes a powerful DSP and offers HDBaseT 5Play with WyreStorm’s QuickSync instant switching technology for uncompressed signal transmissions. This unit can provide amazing 4K60 4:2:0 high definition resolutions up to distances of 328' using Cat6a/7 cabling, with data rates up to 18Gbps, and HDCP 2.2 content encryption. Making this a perfect device for use in large, high-end commercial and residential applications that require multi-source video distribution of the latest 4K HDR content as well as multi-source audio matrix switching to multiple zones, such as hotels, business, government, large venues, and hospitals.
Packed Full of Industry Leading Features
With this unique matrix switcher WyreStorm has addressed a key factor in installations that use a mix of 2K and 4K with their SmartEDID feature that dynamically reacts to changes in source routing. This features will instantly change the routed sources input to the highest possible resolution that is compatible with all displays in the system, thereby removing any conflict when combining 1080p and 4K screens within the same installation. Additionally built-in to this unit is bi-directional 4K-2K scaling and frameless switching that is also supported by integrating the H2X with a WyreStorm RX-70-4K-SCL HDBaseT scaling receiver (not included). Using the matrix in conjunction with a scaling receiver is a great benefit for installations that are already containing high-end 2K projectors or displays that a client or users may not want to upgrade to 4K devices.
Audio Matrix Capabilities Taken to the Extreme
Moving beyond the limits of standard 10x10 HDMI switching capabilities, Audio Matrix Switching is where this 10 way HDMI matrix switcher truly shines, this system has been seriously revamped to provide the ultimate flexibility in audio distribution. The integrated audio matrix offers three possible source inputs per zone that supports audio de-embed of HDMI video sources, ARC from zones up to 5.1, and adjustable line-level audio only sources via S/PDIF audio input. Making this device tailor-made for digital audio streaming on Sonos, Apple Airplay and DLNA devices. The result is support for a grand total of 30 individual audio inputs on the MX-1010-HDBT-H2X.
Furthermore, the powerful audio DSP featured on all H2X transmission modules allows for adjustment of gain, EQ, delay per zone, source restriction per zone, and an AVR Priority Mode, which allows dynamic EDID adjustment depending on audio demand. And keeping everything in check on the H2X is internal diagnostics that continually monitor performance of the main board and transmission cards.
- Primary Specifications
- Inputs: 10x HDMI, 10x S/PDIF In Coaxial Digital
- Outputs: 10x HDMI 19-pin type A (Mirrors HDBaseT), 10x HDBaseT 8-pin RJ-45 female, 10x S/PDIF Out Coaxial Digital, 10x Audio Out 3pin Phoenix Connector
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 4K/60 4:2:0 or 4K/30 4:4:4
- Resolution Range: Up to 328' at 4K/60 4:2:0 over Cat6a/7 Cabling (see Spec Sheet for more resolutions/ranges)
- Output Video Encoding: HDBaseT Class A 5Play
- End to End Latency: 10 micro seconds
- Audio Formats: S/PDIF: 2ch PCM | Multichannel: Up to 5.1 DTS and Dolby Digital | HDMI: 2ch PCM | Multichannel: LPCM and Up to DTS-X and Dolby Atmos
- Color Depth: 1080p: 16bit | 4K UHD: 8bit | HDR @24p: 10bit BT.2020
- Maximum Pixel Clock: HDMI: 600MHz | HDBaseT: 297MHz
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Max Power Consumption: 140W
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 6.93" x 17.33" x 15.07"
- Weight: 27.5lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Communication and Control
- HDMI: HDMI | HDCP 2.2 | EDID | DVI/D supported with adapter (not included)
- HDBaseT: HDMI | HDCP 2.2 | EDID | CEC | ARC, 1-way PoH to Receiver | Bidirectional IR and Ethernet Ethernet: 1x 8-pin RJ-45 female| 10/100Mbps | Web UI, IP Control | Bidirectional over HDBaseT IR: 1x IR Ext - 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS Stereo | Matrix Control, 16x IR RX - 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS Stereo | To Zone Device Control, 16x IR TX - 3.5mm (1/8in) TS Mono | Source Control, Transmits to and from receiver via HDBaseT
- RS-232: Matrix Control | Bidirectional over HDBaseT | Firmware Updates
- Audio Return Channel (ARC): Returns audio from displays built-in applications via ARC HDMI Input over HDBaseT
- Package Contents
- MX-1010-HDBT-H2X HDBaseT Matrix Switcher
- Handheld IR Remote
- 16 x IR emitters
- 16 x 3-pin phoenix to stereo RCA sockets
- AC Power Cord with US Plug
- AC Power Cord with UK Plug
- AC Power Cord with EU Plug
- USB to UART Serial Cable
- 2 x 4u rack ears and screws
- Quickstart Guide