6x6 4K Matrix Switcher w/ HDCP 2.2, ARC, 5-Play HDBaseT
The WyreStorm MX-0606-HDBT-H2 is a 4K 6x6 matrix switcher on the market, it features 6 HDMI inputs and either 6 HDBaseT or 6 HDMI out. It supports resolutions up to 4K and is HDCP 2.2 compliant, the HDBaseT out supports 5-play for the latest in HDBaseT technology. You can send out your signal for short runs via HDMI, or send out over Ethernet for long runs via HDBaseT. The HDMI outputs are mirrored for connection to local displays if needed. The matrix supports resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz video with 24bit 4:2:0 color, it can send your 4K up to 230' or your 1080p up to 328'. There are S/PDIF audio breakout for 2 Audio Return Channel (ARC) zones, there are additional ARC zones possible by combining with an EX-70-4K-ARC extender via a mirrored HDMI output.
Since the matrix supports 5-play you can not only send your video but also embedded HD audio, bi-directional IR control, Ethernet, and power to your receivers. The matrix supports PoH and sends power to compatible receivers such as the RX-70-4K, this means there doesn't need to be a power outlet for your receiver.
There are 6 different methods for controlling the matrix including front panel buttons with big LED lights, IR, RS-232, LAN, IR call-back, and a feature rich WebUI for I/O switching and advanced matrix configuration. The unit features Ethernet routing through the matrix to any of the eight HDBaseT receivers at their end point locations for network communication. There is EDID management via DIP switches to read and copy EDID from connected devices to aid communication and device compatibility.
The most advanced matrix switcher on the market also switches fast for perfect and quick switching. The WyreStorm MX-0606-HDBT-H2 only takes up a 2RU space and can handle your large HDMI 4K switching needs in any application or scenario.
- Inputs: 6 HDMI
- Outputs: 6 HDBaseT, 6 HDMI (mirroring)
- HDBaseT distance: 4K up to 230' or 1080p up to 328'
- HDCP 2.2
- Sends 5-play: Video, HD audio, PoH, Control, Ethernet
- Max resolution: 4096x2160p at 60Hz 4:2:0 (4K)
- ARC: Returns audio to source location from remote display via HDBaseT in outputs 5-6
- Matrix sends power to compatible receivers
- Control: IR, RS-232, LAN, IR, front panel buttons, Web GUI over Ethernet
- Color Depth: 1080p: 48bit | 4K UHD: 24bit
- EDID management
- Warranty: 5 years
- Includes: IR remote, IR receiver (38Khz), 6 IR receivers (30-50Khz), 6 IR emitters, USB to RS-232 cable, Universal power cords, rack mount brackets
- Dimensions: 17.25in x 3.46in(2RU) x 15.6in
- Weight: 18.04lbs