6x6 HDMI 2.0 4K Matrix Switcher w/ HDCP 2.2
The WyreStorm MX-0606-H2 is a 6x6 HDMI matrix switcher, it features 6 HDMI inputs and 6 HDMI outputs. What sets this matrix switcher apart from the rest is support for HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, there is also an integrated Web GUI for easy control and set up. It supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 or 30Hz 4:4:4. The matrix can be controlled via front panel buttons, IR, RS-232, LAN, and an included IR remote control. There is a 3.5mm jack connection for receiving local IR commands when the IR is not line of sight. The front panel buttons and LCD display are large and easy to use for quick adjustments with visual indication.
Other features include EDID management via DIP switches to read and copy EDID from connected devices, the matrix will also automatically adjust feedback, equalization, and amplification of signal for easy installation. The matrix also supports multichannel audio up to 7.1 including DTS HD and Dolby HD.
The WyreStorm MX-0606-H2 is an affordable solution for your small to large 6x6 HDMI matrix switching needs while future proofing your equipment with support for HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, all in a slim 1RU chassis. The included IR remote and rack mount brackets make operation and installation simple.
- Inputs: 6 HDMI
- Outputs: 6 HDMI
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliance
- Control: Front panel buttons, IR, RS-232, LAN
- Resolutions: Up to 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 or 30Hz 4:4:4
- Color Depth: 48bit (1080p), 24bit (4K)
- Multi-channel HD embedded audio
- Integrated Web GUI
- 3.5mm jack input for receiving local IR commands out of line-of-sight
- EDID management via DIP
- Automatically adjusts feedback, equalization and amplification of signal
- Warranty: 5 years
- Includes: IR remote, IR erceiver, universal power supply cords, serial cable, rack ears
- Dimensions: 17.33in, 1.72in, 11.82in
- Weight: 8.71lbs