4x4 HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 4K Matrix Switcher & 4 Receiver
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
The WyreStorm MX-0404-HDBT-H2-KIT is a 4x4 HDMI matrix switcher, it features 4 HDMI inputs and 4 HDMI or 4 HDBaseT outputs. Use the HDMI for short distances or the HDBaseT over Ethernet for long distances, the HDMI and HDBaseT out also mirror each other. You can send a 1080P signal up to 230' or a 4K signal up to 115', shielded Cat6 cable is recommended. Included with the kit are 4 very thin receivers with PoH, the matrix sends power to the receivers so they do not need a power outlet.
What sets this matrix switcher apart from the rest is support for HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, there is also an integrated Web GUI for easy control and set up. It supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 or 30Hz 4:4:4. The matrix can be controlled via front panel buttons, IR, RS-232, LAN, and an included IR remote control. There is a 3.5mm jack connection for receiving local IR commands when the IR is not line of sight. The front panel buttons and LCD display are large and easy to use for quick adjustments with visual indication.
Other features include EDID management via DIP switches to read and copy EDID from connected devices, the matrix will also automatically adjust feedback, equalization, and amplification of signal for easy installation. The matrix also supports multichannel audio up to 7.1 including DTS HD and Dolby HD.
The WyreStorm MX-0404-HDBT-H2-KIT is an affordable solution for your 4x4 HDMI matrix switching needs while future proofing your equipment with support for HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, with the included 4 HDBaseT receivers all installation options are covered.
- Inputs: 4 HDMI
- Outputs: 4 HDBaseT, 4 HDMI (mirrors HDBaseT)
- HDBaseT distance: 1080P up to 230' or a 4K signal up to 115
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliance
- Control: Front panel buttons, IR, RS-232, LAN
- Resolutions: Up to 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 or 30Hz 4:4:4
- Color Depth: 48bit (1080p), 24bit (4K)
- Multi-channel HD embedded audio
- Integrated Web GUI
- 8 x IR 3.5mm mini-jack ports for each output for IR emitters and IR receivers
- EDID management via DIP
- Automatically adjusts feedback, equalization and amplification of signal
- LED indicator lights on receivers
- Includes: 4 HDBaseT receivers, 8 IR emitters, 9 IR receivers, IR remote, universal power supply cords, serial cable, rack ears, mounting brackets for receivers
- Dimensions: 17.33in, 1.72in, 13.00in
- Weight: 10.91lbs
- Warranty: 5 years