HDBaseT Lite 4K HDMI Transmitter & Receiver w/ IR - 164'
The WyreStorm EXP-EX-HDBT-50 is a HDBaseT Lite (Class B) transmitter and receiver kit designed to send your HDMI signal and bi-directional IR over twisted pair cabling. Class B HDBaseT is the same as traditional Class A HDBaseT but with no Ethernet and shorter distances, this is to offer the benefits of HDBaseT at a fraction of the cost to those that only need a short run.
With the WyreStorm EXP-EX-HDBT-50 you can send and receive your signal up to 82' at 4K resolution or 164' at 1080P resolution. The extender supports 3D, HD multi-channel audio, two-way IR, and is HDCP compliant. The EXP-EX-HDBT-50 transmitter includes EDID management to manually handle device communication via DIP switch settings to your requirements, the receiver contains a cable distance setting mode to encourage successful transmission if the distance of the cable run is an issue.
- HDBaseT Class B receiver and transmitter
- Sends: Audio, video, two-way IR
- HDMI 1.4
- Distance: 82ft for 4K@30 4:2:0, or 164ft for 1080p using a single shielded or unshielded Cat5e/6 cable
- Resolutions: Up to 4K30 4:2:0
- Supports: 3d pass through, HDCP, HD multi-channel audio
- Built in ESD protection
- 24bit (4K) | 36bit Deep Color (1080p)
- Fully cascadable
- Includes: Transmitter/receiver, mounting brackets, IR emitter and receiver
- Dimensions: 4.72'' x 0.94 x 3.97''
- Warranty: 2 year