HDMI, VGA 4K HDBaseT HDCP 2.2 Auto Switcher Tx/Rx, 328'
The WyreStorm EX-SW-0201-4K is a 4K HDBaseT transmitter and receiver set, the transmitter features 1 VGA, 1 audio, and 1 HDMI input. The receiver has 1 HDMI output and left and right audio out in case you need to connect to an audio system. The transmitter has intelligent auto detection and will automatically switch by detecting the last plugged in input. The kit now supports 5Play which offers 4K video, HD audio, Ethernet, and power and control. The kit also offers HDCP 2.2, and 2-way PoH, you can choose for the transmitter or receiver to send power.
With the WyreStorm EX-SW-0201-4K kit you can send your HDMI signal up to 328' over Cat5e or Cat6 cable with the highest video quality, the transmitter also sends power to the receiver so no local power is required for the receiver. The EX-SW-0201-4K supports 2 channel analog and up to 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD, there is also an HDMI audio de-embedder in case you need to strip out the audio. The transmitter also sends bi-directional IR and RS-232, as well as Ethernet for a true one cable solution.
With a lot of features including built in auto switching the WyreStorm EX-SW-0201-4K is an easy to install kit for numerous applications including 4K video.
- Transmitter: 1 VGA, 1 audio, 1 HDMI
- Receiver: 1 HDMI, LR audio
- Distance: Up to 328' for 1080P, 230' for 4K
- Resolution: Supports up to 4K at 60Hz YUV4:2:0 for HDMI and 1920 x 1200 60Hz for VGA
- Color depth: 48bit
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Ethernet: 10/100
- Color Depth: 1080p: 48bit | 4K UHD: 24bit
- 3D support
- Locking power plug
- LED status indicators
- EDID management
- Includes: 1 transmitter, 1 receiver, 2 phoenix connectors, 2 IR emitters, 2 IR receivers, 4 mounting brackets
- Dimensions: 7.87"W x .79"H x 5.28"D
- Weight: 1.32lbs
- Warranty: 5 years