HDBaseT 5Play 4K Extender Kit w/ HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 - 230'
The WyreStorm EX-70-H2X is an HDBaseT receiver and transmitter kit designed to send your signal over Cat6 cable, you can send your 4K UHD @30hz 4:4:4 24bit or 4K HDR @24Hz 4:2:0 10bit signal up to 230' and 1080P up to 328'. Not only can you send your video this kit also supports 5Play so you can also send bi-directional IR and RS-232, multi-channel audio (2ch PCM and multichannel audio up to 7.1, DTS-X/Dolby Atmos), Ethernet, and power. The PoH power is bi-directional so either end can power each other, the receiver is under 1" thick so it can be installed almost anywhere.
The WyreStorm EX-70-H2X is HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 compliant, supports EDID management, and will pass through CEC and 3D. LED indicator lights always let you know the status of your devices, also included are mounting brackets making installation easy.
The WyreStorm EX-70-H2X is an affordable kit that has a long list of features for your HDBaseT transmission needs.
- Class A HDBaseT receiver and transmitter kit
- Sends: 4K UHD HDR and 1080p video, audio, bidirectional IR/RS-232 and two-way PoH
- Distance: 4K UHD @30hz 4:4:4 24bit or 4K HDR @24Hz 4:2:0 10bit signal up to 230', 1080P up to 328' using Cat6 cable
- Passes 3D and CEC
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- Supports EDID
- HDMI 2.0
- Bidirectional IR and RS-232 Pass-through
- 2-way PoH
- Audio: 2ch PCM audio, up to 7.1, DTS-X and Dolby Atmos
- Video Amp Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Revised chipset increases compatibility with new 4K UHD source devices and solves 're-clocking' issues encountered by some UHD source devices
- Automatically adjusts feedback, equalization and amplification of signal for easy installation
- Dimensions: 8.67" x 0.99" x 3.54"
- Includes: Transmitter, receiver, one power supply, two 3-pin phoenix male connector, two 2-pin phoenix male connector, 2 each of IR emitter and receiver, mounting brackets
- Warranty: 5 years