HDBaseT 5Play 4K TX/RX Kit w/ ARC, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 - 230'
The WyreStorm EX-70-H2X-ARC is an HDBaseT receiver and transmitter kit designed to send your signal over Cat6 cable, you can send your 4K UHD @30hz 4:4:4 24bit or 4K HDR @24Hz 4:2:0 10bit signal up to 230' and 1080P up to 328'. Not only can you send your video this kit also supports audio return channel (ARC) and 5Play so you can also send bi-directional IR and RS-232, multi-channel audio (2ch PCM and multichannel audio up to 7.1, DTS-X/Dolby Atmos), Ethernet, and power. The PoH power is bi-directional so either end can power each other, the receiver is under 1" thick so it can be installed almost anywhere.
The EX-70-H2X-ARC enables digital audio from a display device such as a SmartTV to be sent back to the receiver and to other locations via switchable audio control between ARC and local source on both units. Even older non-smart TVs are able to get in on the act by outputting audio to the Toslink S/PDIF input on the EX-70-H2X-ARC receiver, meaning any TV with an optical output can send its audio. The flexibility doesn’t end there with the transmitter able to switch audio output between local HDMI source and ARC from the receiver, and the two S/PDIF outputs on the receiver switchable between local ARC and audio breakout of the remote source device. To handle the audio switching there is EDID management, firmware updates, and LED panel indication to instantly identify unit power, signal status and quality, and HDCP presence helps guide through any potential installation challenges.
The WyreStorm EX-70-H2X-ARC is HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 compliant, supports EDID management, and will pass through CEC and 3D. LED indicator lights always let you know the status of your devices, also included are mounting brackets making installation easy.
The WyreStorm EX-70-H2X-ARC is an a full featured kit that has a long list of features including ARC for your HDBaseT transmission needs.
- Class A HDBaseT receiver and transmitter kit
- Sends: 4K UHD HDR and 1080p video, audio, bidirectional IR/RS-232 and two-way PoH
- Distance: 4K UHD @30hz 4:4:4 24bit or 4K HDR @24Hz 4:2:0 10bit signal up to 230', 1080P up to 328' using Cat6 cable
- Audio Return Channel and optical audio return
- Receiver: Audio de-embed on RX, S/PDIF & Analogue, Optical input on RX to send audio signal from non-ARC TV
- Transmitter: Audio breakout for ARC signal from Receiver
- Passes 3D and CEC
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- Supports EDID
- HDMI 2.0
- Bidirectional IR and RS-232 Pass-through
- 2-way PoH
- Audio: 2ch PCM audio, up to 7.1, DTS-X and Dolby Atmos
- Video Amp Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Revised chipset increases compatibility with new 4K UHD source devices and solves 're-clocking' issues encountered by some UHD source devices
- Automatically adjusts feedback, equalization and amplification of signal for easy installation
- Dimensions: 8.67" x 0.99" x 3.54"
- Includes: Transmitter, receiver, one power supply, two 3-pin phoenix male connector, two 2-pin phoenix male connector, 2 each of IR emitter and receiver, mounting brackets
- Warranty: 5 years