Qumi Q6 800 Lumen WXGA DLP 16:10 Pico Projector w/ WiFi - Orange
The Vivitek Qumi Q6 (Q6-OR) is a compact and powerful, LED Wi-Fi Pocket Projector that is primed for optimal HD Projection. This amazing feature-rich, ultra-light multimedia pico projector delivers high-quality bright images with WXGA resolutions, 800 lumens, a 30,000:1 contrast ratio, and 16:10 aspect ratio. It can project up to a 90" diagonal screen size from a wide range of devices including digital cameras, laptops, smart phones, tables, USB or directly from its 2.5 GB (user accessible) on-board memory. It is has been incorporated with an embedded viewer for PC-less playback of documents, photos, videos, and audio files and allows for wireless (wireless mirroring) content sharing from MAC, PC, Chromebook, Android and iOS devices. At only 1.05 lb, it's easy to transport with the included carrying case, and a built-in speaker allows you to hear your audio without the need for an external speaker system. The Qumi Q6 is deployable anytime, anywhere, ideal for on-the-go HD entertainment and presentations.
The Qumi Q6 features native support for popular file formats using Microsoft Office/Adobe PDF document viewing technology. This adds a powerful level of flexibility addition to any office or workplace, as every Qumi comes pre-installed with the Microsoft/Adobe PDF document viewer to facilitate a seamless projection of Word docs, Excel speadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, and a wide variety of multimedia formats. Along with the ability to display a wide range of work related documents and content wirelessly the Vivitek Qumi Q6 also gives you all your essential connectivity connections in one light weight projector that delivers outstanding images to include DC-in, Audio-Out, USB-Input, HDMI, and MHL. With the EZCast Pro app for Android and iOS devices, up to four smartphones or tablets can simultaneously display separate content (select materials only) onto one large side-by-side projection
To maximize brightness and image quality, the Q6 utilizes DLP chipset-based technology, that provides unparalleled vivid images with digital clarity and precision that offers high contrast ratios and minimizes the gaps between pixels for bright, sharp pictures. From long-lasting, enhanced color output to near independence from consumable parts (such as filters and lamps), DLP lamp-free projectors boast numerous advantages that make them suitable for a wide range of applications. Requiring practically zero maintenance, DLP LED projectors are designed to exceed over 20,000 hours of operation. Best of all, the efficiency and dependability of DLP LED projectors results in lowered cost of ownership. Equally DLP technology allows for projectors to use a filter-free design, which equals lower maintenance costs and longer projector life.
- Color: Orange
- Display Type: DLP 0.45" Pico Technology by Texas Instruments
- Brightness: Up to 800 Lumens
- Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800), 720p Supported
- Maximum Resolution: UXGA (1600 x 1200) at 60Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 30,000:1 (Full On/Off)
- Lamp Life and Type: 30,000+ Hours, LED
- Throw Ratio (+-3): 1.55:1 (Distance/Width)
- Image Size (Diagonal): 30" to 90"
- Projection Distance: 3.28 - 9.84'
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10 Native
- Offset: 105%
- Keystone Correction: Vertical +33 degrees / -45 degrees (+-40 Steps)
- Vertical Frequency: 43 - 85Hz
- Horizontal Frequency: 15, 30 90kHz
- 3D Ready: Yes (DLP Link)
- Wireless: Yes (Internal Wi-Fi)
- Memory: 4 GB (2.5 GB, User Accessible)
- Speakers: 2W (Mono)
- I/O Connection Ports: HDMI v1.4b, MHL / HDMI v1.4b, Audio-Out (3.5 mm), USB Type A for Display (Frame display) and JPG reader (Photo: Jpeg / Video: Mpeg4,H.264) (USB host for Mouse Control)
- Projection Method: Table Top, Front or Rear Ceiling Mount Security Solutions: Keypad Lock
- Office File Formats: Word (doc/.docx), PowerPoint (.ppt/.pptx/.ppx/.ppsx) (Does Not Support Animation and Slide), Excel (97-2010, .xls/.xlsx)
- Video File Formats: AVI, MKV, TS, DAT, VOB, MPG, MPEG, MOV, MP4, WMV
- Image File Formats: JPEG, BMP
- Audio File Formats: MP1 / MP2 / MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, ADPCM-WAV, PCM-WAV
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.5" x 4.0" x 1.3"
- Weight: 1lb
- Power Supply: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 52W (Eco. Mode), 66W (Normal Mode), < 0.5W (Standby)
- Included Accessories: Carry Case, Remote Control, AC Power Adapter with Cable, MHL/HDMI Cable, HDMI Cable, Documentation Kit
- Warranty: 2 Years