WUXGA 5,500 Lumen DLP Projector - 16:10, HD, LAN
The PRO9800WUL WUXGA DLP Projector from ViewSonic. This very versatile and bright projector system that delivers everything an end user might need out of a big screen or large venue projector. With up to 5,500 Lumens of advanced brightness, this projector has been designed for use in large boardrooms, auditorium's, and houses of worship. The standard lens that comes with this projector has a throw distance of 4 - 55.8' with a throw ratio 1.25 - 2.13:1 and a 16:10 aspect ratio. Using SuperColor technology, this projectors content is literally brought to life with captivating color, crisp graphics, and stunning videos no matter the environment, great for less than perfect ambient lit rooms. Designed with the installer in mind, this high-quality projector is super easy to deploy and manage with its 360-degree installation, a wide 1.7x optical zoom adjustment, centered lens design, and vertical/horizontal lens shift feature that provides extreme flexibility in even the most demanding installations. Additionally the projector is offer up a stackable design feature, that allows light output to be doubled by simply placing one projector on top of the other, which is perfect for larger venues with high ambient light.
A true flexible in design projector, the horizontal/vertical lens shift feature up/down and left/right adjustments giving for a wide range of installation situations, and the centered lens design makes this an easy projector to use in replacement of older models, as there would be no need to replace or move existing ceiling mounts or projection screens. The PRO9800WUL projector uses ViewSonics proprietary SonicExpert technology that incorporates an enlarged speaker chamber and a more powerful amplifier, to deliver a full 20Hz - 20kHz sound range. The dual integrated speakers will captivate your audiences with a true immersive sound. Motorized screen control is another great design built-in to this projector, simply connect the project to a motorized screen via a 12v trigger output and the screen will automatically lower when the projector is powered on and raise up when projector is powered off. Additionally for convenient Auto Power on/off this screen can be configured to automatically turn on for quick and easy startup whenever an active video input is detected. Conversely when no signal is detected the screen will automatically power off after a user-defined amount of time.
The PRO9800WUL from ViewSonic is a high-performance projector designed for use in large venue, large screen type applications. Provides amazing WUXGA resolutions, a 1500 or 3500 (Normal/ECO) lamp life, 16:10 aspect ratio, 1.07 billion displayable colors, HDMI inputs and outputs, can be controlled via included remote, RS-232, on screen options, or manually on the device itself, and is backed by a 3 year parts and labor warranty on the projector, and 1 year on the lamp. A cost-effective solution, for the high-end integrator or Pro AV user.
- Lens: DLP
- Brightness: 5,500 ANSI Lumens Resolutions: Up to WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Light Source: 370W
- Throw Distance: 4 - 55.8'
- Throw Ratio: 1.25 - 2.13:1
- Display Size: 26.2 - 371.4" Lamp Life (Normal/ECO): 1500/3500 Hours
- Color Depth: 30-bits
- Displayable Colors: 1.07 Billion
- Inputs: USB 2.0 Type A, HDMI, 2x VGA, S-Video, 5-BNC, 3D Vesa, 3.5mm Audio, Wired Remote: DVI-D, Composite RCA, HDMI MHL
- Outputs: VGA, RCA Audio, 3.5mm Audio, Wired Remote
- Ports: RS-232, Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) Micro USB, USB 2.0 Type B
- Vertical/Horizontal Lens Shift
- 360 Degree Installation
- Stackable Design
- SuperColor Technology: Amazing Color Accuracy
- Centered Lens Design
- Audio: 2x 7W Internal Speakers
- Control: Power, H/V lens shift, focus, zoom, keystone/arrow keys, left/blank, right/panel key lock, menu/exit, mode/enter, source
- On Screen Display (OSD): Display, Image, Video, Audio, Basic, Advanced
- Included Accessories: Remote Control (with batteries), VGA Cable, Power Cord, Users manual, Quick start guide
- Warranty: 3 years on the projector, 1 year on the lamp