Group Collaboration System for Boardrooms
Vaddio's GroupSTATION or Group Collaboration System for Mid Sized Conference Rooms is for mid-to large-size meeting spaces designed for 10-20 people to collaborate with remote participants, share a local PowerPoint presentation or stream a training video from YouTube. Whether you want to have a Skype video call, share your screen using WebEx or just have a SIP-based Voice over IP (VoIP) audio conference call, you can easily connect with the laptop or tablet of your choice.
The Deluxe model includes MicPOD Dock, Camera/Sound Bar, 25’ Shielded Cat-6 cable, and Premium Wall Mount System.
- Designed for mid-to large-size meeting rooms
- Easily connect laptops or tablets for local presentations PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- High definition videoconferencing using Skype, Microsoft Lync, WebEx, etc.
- SIP-based Voice over IP (VoIP) for multi-person audio conferencing.
- Stream videos over IP using YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Record a meeting for review and record keeping, participants who could not attend the meeting
- Control Dock with 4-AEC mics, controller and dialer
- Wall Unit with amps, speakers and camera are included
- 19X optical zoom camera with greater than 58 Horizontal Viewing Angle (16:9)
- Low light performance: 0.7 LUX rating (color)
- Manual Pan/Tilt with Auto Focus zoom lens
- Includes: MicPOD Dock, Camera/Sound Bar, 25' Shielded Cat-6 cable, and Premium Wall Mount System.