ClearVIEW HD-20SE AW QSR
HD PTZ Camera w/ 20x Optical & Quick Connect SR
The ClearVIEW HD-20SE AW QSR HD PTZ Camera combines the best features and functions of the HD-18, HD-19 and HD-20 PTZ cameras. This new PTZ camera features an advanced Image Signal Processor (ISP) and encompasses the innovation of the HD-18, the low light capability of the HD-19 and the Full HD performance of the HD-20 ClearVIEW Camera line.
This camera features native 1080p/60 and uses the latest 1/2.8-type Exmor high speed, low noise CMOS image sensor technology with 2.38 total pixels. The ISP provides fast, razor-sharp auto-focus routines, incredible detail, realistic textures and vivid colors. In addition, the HD-20SE AW QSR has an impressive low-light performance of 0.3 Lux (color) and 0.03 Lux (B/W)
The HD-20SE features a 20X optical zoom multi-element glass lens and a 63-degree wide to 3.47-degree tele horizontal field of view.
The ClearVIEW HD-20SE AW QSR is an exceptional value and a remarkable camera for even the most demanding HD video applications including House of Worship productions, pro A/V system integration, distance learning classrooms, live events, IMAG systems, UCC applications, videoconferencing, distance learning and lecture capture. To top it all off, the ClearVIEW HD-20SE AW QSR cameras are available in black or arctic white.
Outputs include HD analog component video (YPbPr) for 1080p, 1080i or 720p resolution signals. Power is supplied to the camera via the EZ-Port Power/Video connector.
- Colors: White or black
- Outputs: HD analog component video (YPbPr) for 1080p, 1080i or 720p resolution signals
- Quick-Connect SR Interface with HD-YPbPr Output
- Power is supplied to the camera via the EZ-Port Power/Video connector
- 20X optical Zoom multi-element glass lens
- Advanced 1/2.8-type Exmor high-speed, low noise CMOS image sensor
- 63-degree wide to 3.47-degree tele horizontal field of view
- 0.3 Lux low light performance
- 12 VDC, 3.0 Amp EIAJ-04 Coaxial Power Connector with 5.5mm OD and 3.4mm ID and positive center
- HD Video Select Rotary Switch for choosing the camera's output (HDMI and YPbPr) resolution
- Camera Settings 10-position DIP switches for setting IR Freq., Image Flip, Baud Rate & Color Space (YCbCr or sRGB)
- RS-232 Control Port for joysticks and control systems. IR Out for IR Forwarding with the SR Series Quick-Connects
- HDMI or DVI-D output on HDMI Connector. Use YCbCr Color Space for HDMI and sRGB Color Space for DVI-D
- Dimensions: 7.81" x 6.67" x 7.057"
- Weight: 5.6lbs
- Warranty: Limited 2 year warranty Includes: IR remote, control adapter, and power supply