ClearVIEW HD-20SE AW QCCU
HD PTZ Camera w/ 20x & Quick Connect CCU
The ClearVIEW HD-20SE AW QCCU HD PTZ Camera combines the best features and functions of the HD-18, HD-19 and HD-20 PTZ cameras. This new PTZ camera features an advanced Image Signal Processor (ISP) and encompasses the innovation of the HD-18, the low light capability of the HD-19 and the Full HD performance of the HD-20 ClearVIEW Camera line.
This camera features native 1080p/60 and uses the latest 1/2.8-type Exmor high speed, low noise CMOS image sensor technology with 2.38 total pixels. The ISP provides fast, razor-sharp auto-focus routines, incredible detail, realistic textures and vivid colors. In addition, the HD-20SE AW QCCU has an impressive low-light performance of 0.3 Lux (color) and 0.03 Lux (B/W)
The HD-20SE AW QCCU features a 20X optical zoom multi-element glass lens and a 63-degree wide to 3.47-degree tele horizontal field of view.
The ClearVIEW HD-20SE AW QCCU is an exceptional value and a remarkable camera for even the most demanding HD video applications including House of Worship productions, pro A/V system integration, distance learning classrooms, live events, IMAG systems, UCC applications, videoconferencing, distance learning and lecture capture. To top it all off, the ClearVIEW HD-20SE AW QCCU cameras are available in black or arctic white.
The Quick-Connect CCU enables the adjustment of AWB, red and blue gain, brightness, OPWB, gamma, chroma, detail, iris and gain controls with a simple press of a buttom on the Quick-Connect CCU. These controls deliver a more accurate representation of the image that is being captured and the ability to color match and shade multiple cameras. User-defined adjustments can be stored on three Scene-Store buttons.
The Quick-Connect CCU delivers high-quality HD Video, power and control over three Cat. 5 cables up to 500 feet without loss of video quality or latency. Outputs include analog component YPbPr, HDMI and HD-SDI for extreme flexibility in system design and integration. All outputs are live simultaneously
- Colors: White or black
- Outputs: HDMI, HD-SDI and HD YPbPr Outputs
- Quick-Connect Universal CCU Interface with HDMI, HD-SDI and HD YPbPr Outputs
- Thin profile wall mount and mounting hardware included
- Power is supplied to the camera via the EZ-Port Power/Video connector
- 20X optical Zoom multi-element glass lens
- Advanced 1/2.8-type Exmor high-speed, low noise CMOS image sensor
- 63-degree wide to 3.47-degree tele horizontal field of view
- 0.3 Lux low light performance
- 12 VDC, 3.0 Amp EIAJ-04 Coaxial Power Connector with 5.5mm OD and 3.4mm ID and positive center
- HD Video Select Rotary Switch for choosing the camera's output (HDMI and YPbPr) resolution
- Camera Settings 10-position DIP switches for setting IR Freq., Image Flip, Baud Rate & Color Space (YCbCr or sRGB)
- RS-232 Control Port for joysticks and control systems. IR Out for IR Forwarding with the SR Series Quick-Connects
- HDMI or DVI-D output on HDMI Connector. Use YCbCr Color Space for HDMI and sRGB Color Space for DVI-D
- Dimensions: 7.81" x 6.67" x 7.057"
- Weight: 5.6lbs
- Warranty: Limited 2 year warranty Includes: IR remote, control adapter, and power supply