HDBaseT 1080P HDMI and RS-232 Transmitter - 328'
The Roland HT-TX01 is an HDBaseT transmitter for your HDMI, embedded audio, and RS-232 signals, it sends all this over Cat5e/6 ethernet cable at a distance of up to 328'. The HT-TX01 is also ideal for transmitting your signals from the HDMI inputs on their XS series matrix switchers when used with the optionally purchased HT-RX01 receiver. The transmitter is capable of sending resolutions up to 1080p/60p and is HDCP compliant. Use the included conversion D-Sub 9-pin cable for your RS-232 control needs, and use the screw holes on the flange base for wall mounting or under table mounting.
The Roland HT-TX01 allows for long distance HDMI transmission from the Roland HT-RX01 transmitter.
- HDBaseT HDMI transmitter
- Resolution: Up to 1080P/60p, WUXGA
- Distance: 328'
- HDCP compliant
- Audio: PCM 8ch, Dolby Digital, True HD DTS-HD Master Audio
- Sends video, audio, and RS-232 over Ethernet cable
- Dimensions: 3-3/16" (W) x 3-11/16" (D) x 1" (H)
- Includes: Power cord, RS-232 conversion cable, (3) ferrite cores
- Warranty: 1 year