FLX UC 1500 VoIP & USB Conference Phone with Extension Mics
Introducing the 10-FLXUC1500 FLX UC 1500 VoIP & USB Conference Phone with Extension Microphones from Revolabs. This speakerphone kit is designed for use in settings like conference rooms and desktop workspaces. It includes a USB and IP conference phone, a full colored dialer, and two directional extension microphones. It has the ability to extend those directional microphones to pickup audio from 16 to 18 people, catering to large conference rooms with longer tables.
The speakerphone itself integrates two speaker elements, a tweeter and midwoofer, with a frequency response of 160-16kHz. It also integrates four microphones with a frequency response of 160-12kHz that offer 360-degree coverage of audio capture. This conference speakerphone features full duplex audio, volume control with audible feedback, noise filter, on/off mute, and automatically optimized echo performance. It has individual acoustic echo cancellation per microphone and is manufactured with mini USB 2.0 audio connection.
It also has mute capability that can be activated from the speaker, the dialer or either of the extension microphones and is distinct indication of mute via LED indicators. Other adjustments can be made from the speaker and the dialer, adjustments such as volume up, volume down, as well as hang up and answer call. The dialer provides even more control and settings as outlined in the Installation and Operation Guide.
This system is capable of connecting to a call manager thanks to the included dialer. The user(s) can dial in a Voice over IP call or utilize the USB calling. Another feature of this unit is its ability to bridge calls. The user can dial in to another user within the office while on a Skype call and connect the two calls.
This kit combines the best technology for microphones, audio processing, as well as speakers and improves all aspects of audio handling for the user. The devices are designed for use in settings such as huddle rooms, conference rooms, and small offices. It is ideal for use in meetings and online collaboration with computer communication applications.
- Interfaces: Power over Ethernet (PoE), Mini USB 2.0 Connector
- Speaker Elements: Tweeter, Mid-Woofer
- Speaker Frequency Response: 160 - 20,000 Hz
- MAX SPL: 91 dB at 1m
- Microphones: 4 embedded directional, 2 directional extension microphones
- Microphone Coverage: 360-degree Audio Pick-Up
- Microphone Frequency Response: 160 - 16,000 Hz
- Echo Cancellation: Individual AEC per microphone
- Full Duplex: Yes
- Base Unit: Capacitive Touch Buttons for On-Hook, Off-Hook, Volume Up/Down, Mute
- Dialer Keypad: 12-key telephone keypad, 4 context-dependent soft keys, 5 Navigation buttons with select key, On-Hook, Off-Hook, Volume Up/Down, Mute, Redial, Menu
- Dialer Display: 3.5" diagonal color graphics display, 480x320 pixels
- User Interface: Date & Time Display, User-configurable Local Contact List, Call History (Missed Calls, Placed Calls, Received Calls), User-Selectable Ring Tones, Unicode UTF-16 Character Support, Multilingual User Interface
- Extension Mics: Capacitive Touch Button for Mute and Status Indicator
- RoHS Compliance
- Safety: CE, IEC, UL, CSE, AS/NZS
- Included Items: Base Unit, Dialer Unit, 6' USB Cable, 25' Ethernet Cable, Extension Microphone Kit w/2 Mics & Cables, Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: 1 year