FLX UC 1000 VoIP & USB Conference Phone
Introducing the 10-FLXUC1000 FLX UC 1000 VoIP and USB Conference Phone from Revolabs. This speakerphone kit is designed for use in settings like conference rooms and desktop workspaces. It includes a USB and IP conference phone and a full colored dialer.
The speakerphone itself integrates two speaker elements, a tweeter and midwoofer, with a frequency response of 160-16kHz. It also integrates four microphones with a frequency response of 160-12kHz that offer 360-degree coverage of audio capture. This conference speakerphone features full duplex audio, volume control with audible feedback, noise filter, on/off mute, and automatically optimized echo performance. It has individual acoustic echo cancellation per microphone and is manufactured with mini USB 2.0 audio connection.
It also has mute capability that can be activated from either the speaker or the dialer and has distinct indication of mute via LED indicators. Other adjustments can be made from the speaker and the dialer, adjustments such as volume up, volume down, as well as hang up and answer call. The dialer provides even more control and settings as outlined in the Installation and Operation Guide.
This system is capable of connecting to a call manager thanks to the included dialer. The user(s) can dial in a Voice over IP call or utilize the USB calling. Another feature of this unit is its ability to bridge calls. The user can dial in to another user within the office while on a Skype call and connect the two calls.
This kit combines the best technology for microphones, audio processing, as well as speakers and improves all aspects of audio handling for the user. The devices are designed for use in settings such as huddle rooms, conference rooms, and small offices. It is ideal for use in meetings and online collaboration with computer communication applications.
- Interfaces: Power over Ethernet (PoE), Mini USB 2.0 Connector
- Speaker Elements: Tweeter, Mid-Woofer
- Speaker Frequency Response: 160 - 20,000 Hz
- MAX SPL: 91 dB at 1m
- Microphones: 4 embedded directional
- Microphone Coverage: 360-degree Audio Pick-Up
- Microphone Frequency Response: 160 - 16,000 Hz
- Echo Cancellation: Individual AEC per microphone
- Full Duplex: Yes
- Base Unit: Capacitive Touch Buttons for On-Hook, Off-Hook, Volume Up/Down, Mute
- Dialer Keypad: 12-key telephone keypad, 4 context-dependent soft keys, 5 Navigation buttons with select key, On-Hook, Off-Hook, Volume Up/Down, Mute, Redial, Menu
- Dialer Display: 3.5" diagonal color graphics display, 480x320 pixels
- User Interface: Date & Time Display, User-configurable Local Contact List, Call History (Missed Calls, Placed Calls, Received Calls), User-Selectable Ring Tones, Unicode UTF-16 Character Support, Multilingual User Interface
- RoHS Compliance
- Safety: CE, IEC, UL, CSE, AS/NZS
- Included Items: Base Unit, Dialer Unit, 6' USB Cable, 25' Ethernet Cable, Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions: See Data Sheet
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year