RGB Spectrum CAT RPS
4K HDBaseT HDMI Receiver w/ RS-232 & Power Supply - 492'
The RGB Spectrum CAT RPS is an HDBaseT receiver for your HDMI and bi-directional RS-232 signals over Cat6 cable. The unit includes a power supply for power when you need this device to send power to another device such as the CAT TPD that can accept PoH. Use as a standalone device or with the RGB Spectrum line of Linx matrix switchers. The unit supports 4K in standard mode up to 328', or 1080P in long reach mode up to 492'. Your audio is embedded and supports multi-channel HD audio, as well as support for EDID pass through.
The RGB Spectrum CAT RPS has many applications with a full feature list, from stand alone to working with Linx cards, your HDMI over Cat6 needs are covered.
- Receives: HDMI, bi-directional RS-232
- Audio: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Power supply included
- Distance: 4K in standard mode up to 328', or 1080P in long reach mode up to 492'
- EDID pass through
- Dimensions: 1.18 x 4.13 x 4.57
- HDBaseT Alliance compatible
- Warranty: 1 year