2x2 Audio & 6X2 Video Matrix Presentation Switcher / 1080P Scaler
The PureLink PS-6200 is a 6x2 video matrix multi-format switcher and scaler. The inputs consist of 1 HDMI, 1 DVI, 1 VGA, 1 Composite, and 2 3G/HD-SDI, the outputs are 1 HDMI, 1 DVI, and 1 VGA. The HDMI and DVI outputs are independent, while the VGA port produces a mirrored output of the DVI output. All outputs are auto scaled and provide seamless switching for a high-end presentation. EDID management is automatic to provide optimal resolution with a seamless connection to your monitors.
Also integrated is a 2x2 balanced/unbalanced audio matrix router, those 2 inputs can be mixed with any video source to produce a new HDMI output with embedded audio. The audio outputs can be configured among four audio sources including, 2 x HDMI sources and 2 x balanced/unbalanced audio sources. There is also a built-in HDMI audio de-embedder, the audio from an HDMI source can be extracted from the digital stream and converted to an analog signal to connect to an amplifier or codec. The return signal feeds back through the analog input, and can be embedded with any video source to produce a new HDMI output.
The PureLink PS-6200 is the first of its kind to provide 3G/HD-SDI inputs, no longer do you need to convert to HDMI. The PS-6200 is a jack of all trades and can be your one solution for matrix switching and scaling in one affordable presentation switcher.
- Inputs: 1 HDMI, 1 DVI, 1 VGA, 1 Composite, and 2 3G/HD-SDI
- Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 DVI, and 1 VGA. The HDMI and DVI outputs are independent, while the VGA port produces a mirrored output of the DVI output
- Automatic 1080P scaling
- 2x2 balanced/unbalanced audio matrix router
- Audio in: Mix with any source for HDMI embedded out
- Audio out: Digital HDMI to analog extraction
- HDCP compliant
- Advanced EDID management
- Control: RS-232, LAN, front panel
- Includes: Rack ears and power supply
- Warranty: 3 years