4K60 HDMI 2.0b Locking Screw Cable HDCP 2.2, TotalWire Tech, 6.6'
Featuring the PureLink PLH-020, a 6' 4K HDMI 2.0b Locking Screw Cable with Ethernet and TotalWire Technology. Designed for the extreme home user or high-end integrators wanting the best in 4K audio and video quality in their AV and Multimedia Entertainment Systems. PureLink's PLH HDMI series cables feature a completely unique secure locking design to prevent cable strain and loose connections, eliminating the need for added port savers or brackets. Perfect for the most demanding installation environments, these cables support the very best in cable technology supporting HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0b technology and true Ultra HD/4K60 (4:4:4) resolutions. With a full 18Gbps of bandwidth the PLH-020 offers added security and unmatched signal quality in todays high performance cable market. This cable is the perfect companion when matched with PureLink's HDTools line of integrated 4K matrix switchers.
The PLH Cable series was engineered to meet all your Audio and Video needs. Being able to Dynamically Sync video and audio streams, with up to 32 audio channels giving the user a true multi-dimensional immersive audio experience. While also simultaneously delivering dual video and audio streams to multiple users on the same screen. Also featured is wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio support. Comes backed by PureLink's 3 year warranty.
- Length: 6'
- Resolution: UHD 4K@50/60 (2160p) at 4:4:4 color format
- HDMI Standards: HDMI 2.0b
- Supports: HDCP 2.2, HDR, CEC, ARC
- Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Input: Male HDMI 2.0b Connector with locking screw
- Output: Male HDMI 2.0b Connector with locking screw
- Audio: Dynamic sync V/A streams up to 32 audio channels
- Video Aspect Ratio: Wide Angle Theatrical 21:9
- Multi-Layer Shielding: Protects signal from EMI
- Connectors: Built-in locking screws
- Warranty: 3 Years