Full HD HDMI PureStream Media Player 1080p, Digital Signage
The MPX-50 from Purelink is a Full HD 1080p HDMI PureStream Media Player. This device offers a very simple yet effective solution for media playback without the need for programming or software management. Offering a true plug-and-play experience this unit plays media files from a USB or SD memory card, allowing users the flexibility to load images, videos, and audio content onto a USB or SD memory drive and connect it directly to the box. Featuring a very compact, yet rugged design with reliable performance, the user friendly MPX-50 provides a hassle-free and cost-effective system that is ideal for digital signage, retail stores, restaurants, live events, or broadcast studio type applications.
The MPX-50 features support for resolutions up to 1080p with HDMI and VGA output, comes with a remote control to help provide a very effortless navigation and has the ability to perform customizable presentations. For presentations users can customize duration of each slide in 1, 3, 5, and 10 second intervals, as well as control transition effects which include: Persian Blinds Vertical, Persian Blinds Horizontal, Mosaic and Random.
- Hardware Platform: Non-PC based , RISC Embedded based platform
- Video Output: HDMI (1080P), VGA (1080P)
- Audio Output: RCA L / R jack with composite video
- Storage: SD card, USB drive
- Supported Video Media File Types: .MOV, .AVI, .,P4, .M4V, .WMV7, .MKV, .RM, .RMVB, .MP1, .MP2, .VOB, .AVI, .TS/TP, .PMP, .FLV (1920X1080)
- Supported Audio Media File Types: .MP3, .WMA, .AFE, .FLAC, .OGG, .APE, .AAC, .AC3, .DTS
- Image Formats: .JPEG, .BMP, .GIF, .PNG
- Power Input: 5VDC 1.5A power adapter, 100-240 VAC auto-sensing
- Power Consumption: Approx. 12W
- Included Accessories: Remote
- Warranty: 5 Years