4x4 HDMI 4K Matrix Switcher w/ HDBaseT & PoE Out - HDCP 2.2
The PureLink HTX-4400-U is a 4x4 HDMI 4K matrix switcher, it features 4 HDMI inputs and either 4 HDMI outputs or 4 HDBaseT outputs. The outputs can also be mirrored for a total of 8 outputs. The HDBaseT outputs feature 5-play technology and can send your video with embedded audio, LAN, RS-232, dual IR, and PoE up to 328'. Having Power over Ethernet means that your receivers do not require power so they don't have to be placed near a power outlet. Since the matrix is compliant with HDCP 2.2 that means that you don't have to worry about any handshake issues between your devices. Extensive EDID management is available to ensure that your monitors are getting the correct resolution needed.
The PureLink HTX-4400-U is a perfect solution when you need 4K resolution at an affordable price, use the HDMI outputs for short runs or the HDBaseT outputs for long runs.
- Inputs: 4 HDMI
- Outputs: 4 HDMI, 4 HDBaseT - Use independently or mirror each other
- Resolution: Up to 4K30
- HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 1.4b compliant
- Sends PoE to the sold separately HTX-RX receiver
- Transmits: Video with embedded audio, LAN, RS-232, dual IR
- Video Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- EDID management
- Control: TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR
- Supports: 3D
- Dimensions: 17.32 x 7.87 x 1.77 in.
- Weight: 4.01lbs
- Warranty: 3 years