HDTools HDMI 2.0 4K60 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2 Equalizer - Ultra HD
The HE101-U HDMI 2.0 Equalizer from PureLink has been designed for use with Ultra HD 4K/60Hz resolutions at 4:4:4 chroma sampling. This HDCP 2.2 compliant device provides a convenient installation solution for extending and amplifying high-bandwidth HDMI 2.0 signals while using standard HDMI cables in a home or office environment.
With the use of proprietary signal regeneration & repeating technology, the HE101-U automatically provides the necessary active equalization to enable maximum transmission distance, while still maintaining optimal image quality. This equalizer can be attached between long cable runs and supports lengths up to 33 ft. at 4K/60 (4:4:4) resolutions, up to 66 ft. at 4K/60 (4:2:0) resolutions, and up to 132 ft. at resolutions up to 1080p. It also draws power directly from the HDMI source(Micro-USB power injection optional), which makes PureLink's HE101-U an easy integration with seamless and reliable performance.
- Input type: HDMI Single Link, 1 port
- Output type: HDMI Single Link, 1 port
- Supported Input/Output Resolution: UHD/4K, up to 4096 x 2160 @ 50/60Hz
- Chroma Sampling: RGB 4:4:4 YCbCr 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Connector type: HDMI, micro USB power jack
- Data Rate: 18Gbps
- Supported format: HDMI 2.0
- Pass-Thru Supported: HDCP 2.2, Multi-channel Audio, HDR, CEC, EDID
- Power: HDMI (via HDMI pin# 18) or Micro USB DC +5V, 2A, Max 10W
- ***Micro USB is optional, does not come with the unit***
- Dimension: 1.1" x 2.0" x 0.8"
- Weight: 0.13 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years