4x1 4K HDMI Switcher with De-embedded Stereo Audio Out
The Presentation Switchers PS100 is a 4x1 HDMI switcher, it accepts 4 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI out. The unit can be controlled via an IR remote or manually pushing the buttons on the front of the unit and is an ideal solution to switch between your HDMI inputs.
The PS100 is HDCP compliant, can output 4K2K resolution, selectable EDID, and includes brackets to mount under the table for simple installation. If the sound coming from your projector or flat panel is lacking the PS100 has audio out that can be connected to your conference rooms audio system.
If you are trying to figure out how to connect multiple HDMI connections to your flat panel then the PS100 from Presentation Switchers is an affordable solution.
- Control: IR, push button front menus
- Inputs: 4 HDMI
- Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 Audio
- Provides line level output for local amplification or audio mic mixers
- HDCP v1.4b compliant
- Can accept a wide range of HDTV and VESA resolutions up to 3840 X 2160@30Hz (4K2K)
- EDID selector feature is used to optionally force sources to output a specific resolution
- Dimensions: 4.84" x 3.54" x 1.1"
- Weight: .71lbs
- Includes: Under table mount, IR remote, power supply
- Made in the USA!
- Warranty: 1 year