HDBaseT Input Board Card for PS600 Series, 4K30, 328' / 492' Range
The IN608 HDBaseT Input Card Board Assembly from Presentation Switchers for PS600 series Modular Presentation Switcher Enclosures. This input card allows for HDBaseT devices to be connected to the enclosure over greater distances using Cat5e/Cat6 cabling with HDCP 1.4 encryption. By using HDBaseT connectivity, users have the ability to send high-quality 4K/30 resolution signals from their HDBaseT compatible units up to 328' in distance, and full HD 1080p/60 at 492 feet away. In addition this card can provide Power over Ethernet (up to 30W) to power the source device. The IN608 conforms to the HDBaseT standards requirement to support a wide variety of HDBaseT devices even if they are not produced by Presentation Switchers.
Installation of the IN608 is quick and painless. The IN607 is NOT a hot swappable card. Remove power to the PS600 Enclosure first. To install the card, simply remove the single mounting screw that holds the IN600 Future Expansion Plate or other card where you plan to install the IN608. After removing the old plate, insert the new IN608 assembly. With proper alignment less than 1 foot pound of pressure is required to insert the card. Replace the screw to ensure the card is securely mounted in the chassis. Power the system. The system automatically recognizes the new board. No further activity is required. However, in some cases, it may be necessary to adjust the audio input trim to a nominal input level. See the Installation Manual for more details regarding audio input adjustments.
When connecting an IN608 to a HDBaseT device requiring power (e.g. a PD device), there is nothing required for the user to do. The IN608 will automatically begin powering the HDBaseT device and begin receive the audio and video signal.
- Device: HDBaseT Input Card - HDBaseT VS2310 "Colligo" Standards-Based Receiver
- Input: 1 HDBaseT (VS 2310 Rx Colligo) Input, RJ45, female
- HDTV Resolutions up to 4K @ 30Hz @ 328' or 1080p @ 60Hz up to 492'
- PC Resolutions up to WUXGA (1920 X 1200)
- Bandwidth: 3 Gbps, 300 MHz TMDS clock rate
- Power over Ethernet/HDBaseT: up to 30W
- HDMI 1.4b, EIA/CEA-861D
- HDCP V1.4
- EDID: Passthru or Table Lookup, selectable
- Indicators: 1 LED (Red = Power, Green = Video Signal Present on Input, or White = Source Selected)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3" x 1.2" x 6"
- Weight: 0.5lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years, Parts and Factory Labor