HDMI Input Card Assembly for Modular Presentation Switchers
The IN601 from Presentation Switchers is a HDMI Input Board Assembly card for the PS600 Series Modular Presentation Systems. This unit is compatible for use with both the PS63X and PS65X series systems. This HDMI input board has been designed to allow users to connect audio and visual devices to their Modular Presentation Switcher Enclosure and is compatible with HDMI version 1.4b or earlier standards. In addition it is compatible with HDCP 1.4, provides EDID pass-through, and offers quality resolutions up to 4K at 30Hz. Comes with built-in ESD protection and backed by a 3 year warranty.
Installation is quick and painless. UNPLUG THE POWER CORD ATTACHED TO THE ENCLOSURE. Simply remove the single mounting screw that holds the IN600 Future Expansion Plate or other card where you plan to install the IN601. After removing the old plate, insert the new IN601 assembly. Replace the screw and reattach the power cord. The system automatically recognizes the new board installed so no further activity is required. However, in some cases, it may be necessary to adjust the audio trim to level the input amplitude to a nominal level. See the Installation Manual for more details regarding audio adjustments.
- Video Input: 1 HDMI, Type A, female
- HDTV Resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz
- HDMI 1.4b, EIA/CEA-861D
- Compatibility: With all PS600 Series Modular Presentation Switchers
- 3 Gbps per color, 300 MHz Max TMDS Clock Rate
- HDCP 1.4 Compatible
- Audio Formats: Digital Audio: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS HD Master Audio
- Built-in ESD Protection
- EDID: Passthru or Table Lookup, selectable
- Indicators: 1 LED (Red = Power, Green = Video Signal Present on Input, White = Active Routed Signal)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3" x 1.2" x 6"x Weight: 0.5lbs Warranty: 3 Years