Phoenix Audio MT503
Smart Spider USB Conference Speakerphone, Full Duplex - Black
Bring your business into a new age of audio sound quality and turn any room into a professional conference room with the Phoenix Audio MT503 Smart Spider USB Conference Speakerphone. This elegantly designed device provides an exceptionally large pickup and broadcasting range, with a yet small and discreet look. The Smart Spider utilizes a four microphone beamforming array, a uniquely designed speaker, voice tracking technology, and a powerful DSP to achieve commanding performance and quality with helpful features such as acoustic echo and noise cancellation. Making this an ideal device for use in small, medium, or large conference rooms (when daisy chained to additional Spiders).
This device is both very intuitive and features a sleek interactive user interface that is incorporated through LED lights which are discreetly placed throughout the unit. The Spider MT503 will come to life when it is in action and will display only the needed functions depending on the specific scenario to provide an easy to use audio solution for your conference room. There is a USB outlet that allows you to connect to a computer for any web conferencing applications such as Skype, or GoToMeeting etc.. The Smart interface on this model allows users to also connect to any analog audio device. Another great feature that Phoenix Audio built into this unit is bridging power between USB and Smart phones or tablets, through the use of the included 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable adapter for tablets and smartphones and USB cable to link to computers. Giving users a full range of devices that can be used in conjunction with the MT503.
Using built-in DSP based algorithms the Smart Spider features: Echo canceling, Noise reduction, De-reverb, and Automatic gain control. This unit is also daisy chainable to up to 14 other Spiders using Ethernet cable, and uses single source daisy chain powering, has an internal battery for single device use. It is enclosed in a metal case and metal grill mesh for high RFI immunity and product durability.
The Smart Spider MT503 black conference speakerphone from Phoenix Audio, a high tech device, at a very affordable price, that will meet all your audio conferencing needs, and would be an ideal addition to your small to medium sized conference rooms.
- Color: Black
- Connections: USB interface (mini B connector), 3.5 mm external loudspeaker and microphone jack, Daisy chain expandability of up to 14 units
- Microphones: 4x directional microphones
- Volume Control: Volume Up / Volume Down buttons
- Frequency response: 50Hz 16 KHz
- Low latency: 10ms
- Broadcast level (peak): 92dB SPL @1m (5 watts RMS)
- Three-way bridging capability
- Noise cancellation: > 10dB without pumping noise
- 100% full duplex: no attenuation (in either direction) during full duplex
- Acoustic echo cancellation: > 40dB with conversion speed of 40dB/sec
- Residual echo is suppressed to the environment noise level, preventing artificial ducking of signal
- Direction-finding algorithm: determines the presence and direction of a speaker
- Beamforming algorithm: forms and directs audio beams towards a defined direction
- Automatic voice-level adjustment (AGC)
- Included Accessories: USB Cable, Power Supply Adapter, Daisy Chain Cable (Ethernet), 2.5mm (male) to 3.5mm 4-pin (Male) cable, interchangeable wire slot cover
- Warranty: 2 Years