Video Collaboration Kit
The PTZOptics TEAMPLUS Video Collaboration Solution (VCS) PT-TEAMPLUS-VCS, is a high-quality easy to install kit that has been designed to provide an amazing all in one solution for video conferencing, live streaming, webinars and group idea sharing. This affordably priced kit comes out of the box with: PTZ Optics 20x-USB 3.0 1080p Camera, the Condor Microphone Array from Phoenix Audio, a highly compatible Quick Launch Command Software Software, Intel's NUC i5 Processor, Microsoft's All-in-One Media Keyboard, a Small Universal Wall Mount for the Camera, and a C2G 6' HDMI Cable. Virtually everything you need in one box to change over your normal conference room (with existing LCD screen) into a super efficient, video conference / group collaboration environment.
This Team Video Collaboration Solution has been built to accommodate small to medium sized conferences. With that, the first unit in this kit is the PTZOptics 20X-USB that offers crystal clear 1080p 60 FPS quality resolutions, 60.7 degrees wide angle lens, and is compatible with most meeting software such as Adobe Connect, Google Hangouts, Cisco Webex, Zoom us, and many more. With support for USB, HDMI and IP Streaming (H.264, H.265 & MJPEG) this camera is ideal for broadcasting high definition video signals for broadcast or video conferencing applications. To mount this stylish camera a small universal wall mount has been included that allows cables to be run under, above, or through the mount depending on your application.
To run, control, and stream your video and group collaboration meetings, PTZ Optics has included the tiny, yet powerful Intel NUC Micro PC which is ready for installation with included hardware to mount safely and out of site, behind your flat panel display. The Intel NUC comes pre-installed with Windows 10 Professional, it has a 6th Generation i5 processor, 250GB SSD, and 16 Gigs of ram. With this computer you can be confident this device will virtually work with all the latest web based collaboration software and most live streaming applications. For control, this system ships with a built-in Quicklaunch Meeting Room Software. This software is a highly compatible command software that has the ability to keep your applications organized and secure. It gives users the ability to start or join meetings with the touch or click of a button. It features a “reset room” button that restores the meeting room devices to a clean state; removing sensitive files such as cache or temporary files sent from other users.
Finally since your all ready being seen, and controlling your group collaboration, the next step is to make sure everyone participating in your team video meeting, is that they are being heard crisply and clearly. With that this kit includes the Phoenix Audio MT600 Condor. The Phoenix Audio Technologies Condor is a highly directional 48″ mic that you can mount on the wall above your display or on a table with the included stands. It features 15 microphone array & 180 degree angular reception. The Condor will glow blue indicating when not muted, and red when it is muted. It connects via USB right to the NUC for a clean, easy install.
- TeamPlus Video Collaboration Kit:
- PTZ Optics 20X USB Camera - 3 Year Warranty
- Phoenix Audio Condor Microphone Array - 1 Year Warranty
- Intel NUC i5 Micro PC - 3 Year Warranty
- Small Universal Wall Mount for PTZ Camera - 3 Year Warranty
- Microsoft All-in-One Keyboard w/ Multi Touch Trackpad - 1 Year Warranty
- Quicklaunch Command Software: Includes Apps like Skype, WebEx, BlueJeans, Google Meetings etc
- C2G 6'HDMI Cable
- PTZ Optics 20x USB Camera Specs:
- Zoom: 20X optical
- Field of View: 60.7 degrees
- Connections: HDMI, USB 3.0, RJ-45 IP H.264 streaming (all 3 simultaneous)
- Resolution: 1080P
- Pan 170 degrees, Tilt up 90 degrees and down 30 degrees
- Color: Gray
- Lens: F3.5mm-42.3mm, F1.8-F2.8
- Control: RS-232, web browser, free Android app, IR remote (included) Presets: 255 Audio: 3.5mm input
- For Additional Specs Please Click Here(PDF) Intel NUC Micro PC
- OS: Comes Pre-installed with Windows 10 Professional
- CPU: 6th Generation i5 Processor (1.9 GHz with turbo capability to achieve 2.8 GHz, Dual-Core processor with 4 MB smart cache)
- Mini DisplayPort: supporting DP 1.2 HDMI port supporting HDMI 1.4b for dual display capability
- Capacity: 250GB SSD | 16Gb RAM
- Dual Front and Back Panel USB 3.0 Ports
- AC-WiFi / Bluetooth 4.1
- Power: 19 V, 65 W DC power connector
- For Additional Specs Please Click Here(PDF) Voice Tracker II Specifications:
- Range: 20'
- Microphones: 6 Beam Forming Microphone Array
- Primary Audio Output: USB
- Sample rate: 48KHz
- Power: USB Powered / 5V DC, 400mA
- Mute Mode
- For Additional Specs Please Click Here(PDF)