3000 Lumen 4K UHD 2160p Laser Projector, HDR-Compatible
The UHZ65 Laser Projector is a 4K Ultra High Definition projector, capable of delivering a high level of detail and amazing color through ultra-sharp images. The UHD resolution of 3840x2160 is 4 times the pixels of 1080p, and with 3000 lumens and a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, this projector provides the ultimate 4K UHD home and conference room viewing experience. The powerful laser phosphor light engine, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), vertical lens shift and oversized 1.6x zoom, takes the image quality to a whole new at-home level. The UHZ65 is powered by a revolutionary Texas Instruments 4K DLP UHD chipset with a high performance DMD utilizing XPR video processing technology with fast switching to display 8.3 million “distinct” pixels as mandated by the Consumer Technology Association’s 4K UHD 2160p specification.
The UHZ65 is capable of projecting 4K UHD images of 140 or more inches, allowing viewers to sit as far away as 11 feet from the screen but still enjoy the full 4K UHD pixel experience, something that 55-75 inch 4K UHD TVs simply cannot match. HDR, however, is the true superstar of the 4K UHD show, leveraging a wide color gamut with REC.2020 and DCI-P3 coverage that delivers luminous whites, deep black levels, and breathtaking, life-like color that was previously only available at the theater.
The use of PureMotion technology dramatically enhances games, movies, and sports by eliminating noise, motion blur, and erratic movement in fast motion video, allowing the UHZ65 to produce images that are clear, consistent, and smooth. With a generous 15% vertical lens shift and massive 1.6x optical zoom, this projector provides a lot of installation flexibility, while the dual stereo speakers generate audio that is loud and crisp. The UHZ65’s light source provides a remarkable 20,000 hours, eliminating the need to replace the light source throughout the life of the projector.
- Display Technology: Single 0.66 TRP S610 4K UHD DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Resolution: UHD (3840x2160)
- Brightness: 3000 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 2,000,000:1 with Dynamic Black
- Lamp Life: 20,000 (hrs)
- Throw Ratio: 1.39 - 2.22 (with tolerance +/- 5%)
- Zoom Type: 1.6x Optical
- 0.8 - 2.0 Digital
- Lens Shift: 15% offset (with tolerance +/- 5%) Vertical
- I/O Connectors: 1xHDMI 1.4a, 1xHDMI 2.0 (w/ HDCP 2.2, MHL 2.1 and Full 18Gbps), VGA-In, Audio-In (3.5mm), Audio-Out, SDPIF Out (Optical/2 Channel ONLY), USB 2.0 Port (Service), USB-A Power, RJ45, RS232C
- Speaker (Watts): 2x4W Stereo Speakers
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (native), 4:3, Auto, LBX (2160p and 1080p)
- Offset: 100% 15% (tolerance: 5% - see Vertical Lens Shift
- Projection Screen Size: 26.45" - 302.2" (26.45" to 140" optimal image size)
- Projection Distance: 16" - 581" (no zoom)
- Projection Lens: F=2.5~ 3.26, f=20.91 ~ 32.62 mm manual focus
- Uniformity: 75%
- Maximum Resolution: 4K 4096x2160 @ 60Hz with XPR Technology
- Computer Compatibility: UHD 2160p, WUXGA, HDTV 1080p, UXGA, SXGA, WXGA+, WXGA (1366x768), WXGA, HDTV (720p), XGA, SVGA, VGA, PC and Mac compatible
- Video Compatibility: UHD 2160p (24/50/60Hz), 1080p (24/50/60Hz), 1080i (50/60Hz), 720p (50/60Hz), 480i/p, 576i/p
- Power Consumption: 400W Typical (Bright mode), 460W Max (Bright mode), 240W Typical (Eco+ mode), 275W Max (Eco+ mode)
- Lamp Type: Laser Phosphor
- Remote Control : Full Function Home Remote Control
- Standard Accessories: Lens cap, AC power cord, HDMI cable, remote control, batteries for remote, multilingual CD-ROM, user's manual, quick start card, and warranty card
- Optional Accessories: Ceiling Mount
- Projection method: Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- Weight: 20.5 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19.6" x 13" x 6"
- Warranty: 3 Year Optoma Express Service