Full HD 1080p Wireless Ready DLP Projector - 5000 Lumens, 16:9
For further information and alternative products, please call us at 888-999-3759 or click here to contact us.
The EH504WIFI from Optoma is a Full HD 1080p Professional Installation DLP Projector. This quality made, lamp-based projector from Optoma features 5,000 Lumens, a 16:9 Aspect Ratio, full control over LAN and RS-232, 1.6x zoom, offers Full HD resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1080), and has an amazing 1.07 Billion displayable colors. With the ability to project crystal clear images up to 370" from projector and up to 5,000 hours (in Eco+ mode) of lamp life this projection system from Optoma is ideal for use in conference rooms, large classrooms, lecture halls, and houses of worship. There are as well a variety of advanced features included with the EH504WIFI to facilitate a quick installation and get your Pro A/V system up and running quickly.
A primary feature of the EH504WIFI is it comes with Wireless support for screen mirroring and 4-way split screen presentation. This allows users, presenters, and attendees, to share the desktop or screen of any Windows, MAC, iOS, or Android device. The meeting/presentation moderator has the ability to utilize the 4-way split screen function to determine who can share a PowerPoint Presentation, Word Document, Excel Spreadsheets, videos, and image from multiple devices simultaneously allowing for a totally immersive group collaboration experience. There is also a Conference Control feature where the presenter can also pass full control of the session to any attendee or immediately remove someone from the session without disruption the presentation session. Being compatible with the most common operating systems, and devices this Wireless ready projector will give your business a true advantage by not being limited to specific devices that users can bring to your education/training sessions, sales meetings, or business presentations.
For more complex installations and a higher end use of this projector, it is equipped with a large zoom range, vertical lens shift, and a built-in geometric adjustment feature. This advanced geometric adjustment feature, also known as Four Corner Correction, allows for this unit to be quickly installed in a variety of locations and on uneven walls, as the each corner of the projection screen can be adjusted to create a perfectly squared image, avoiding angle skewing or stretching.
When needing a high-quality projector at a very affordable price that can handle an array of projection methods to include front, rear, ceiling mount, and table top, the EH504WIFI from Optoma is a great solution to handle a variety of applications. There is also an MHL HDMI input that allows for users to connect smartphones and tablets for content sharing. This device comes backed by a 3 year warranty on the unit itself, and a 1 year warranty on the Lamp.
- Display Technology: Single 0.65" 1080p chip, DLP Tech
- Native Resolutions: 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Maximum Resolutions: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Brightness: 5,000 Lumens
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (native), 4:3, Auto
- Contrast Ratio: 15,000:1 Displayable Colors: 1.07 Billion
- Lamp Life: 5000/4500/4000/3000 Hours (Eco+/Dynamic/Eco/Bright)
- Throw Ratio: 1.41 - 2.24:1
- Four Corner Correction: For uneven walls or skewed projector placement
- Wireless ready: Screen Mirroring and 4-way split screen presentation
- Keystone Correction: +-30 degrees
- Projection Screen Size: 26.2" - 301.1" (diagonal)
- Projection Distance: 51.18" - 370"
- Zoom: Optical - 1.6x / Digital - 0.8 - 2.0
- Speaker: 2x 16W Speaker
- Noise Level: 30dB
- Remote Control: IR Remote
- I/O Connection Ports: 2x HDMI 1.4a (HDMI 2 support MHL), 1x VGA-In, 1x VGA out, 1x Composite, 2x Audio-In (jack 3.5mm female), 1x Audio-Out (jack 3.5mm female), 1x RS-232C, 1x mini USB (service/control), 1x USB A, 1x RJ45 (LAN), 1x 3D vesa port, AC power
- In the Box: EH504WIFI projector, AC power cord, VGA cable, remote control, batteries, multilingual CD-ROM user's manual, basic user manual, and warranty card
- Warranty: 3 Years / 1 Year on Lamp