1080p Ultra Short Throw Projector - 4000 Lumen, Full HD, 16:9
The Optoma EH320UST 1080p Ultra Short Throw Projector. A high-quality projection solution with a solid 4000 Lumen output and amazing 20,000:1 contrast ratio that is ideal for use in business conference room settings and educational facility type applications where bright 1080p projection is required. Bring to life presentations and business meetings while reducing presenter screen shadowing with this very user friendly, cost effective, ultra short throw projector that offers a throw ratio of 0.25:1 that allows for a 100" image to be projected from a mere 55cm away. This feature rich projector includes two HDMI inputs, powered USB port, very powerful 16W built-in speakers for super crisp audio, improved lamp life (up to 6500 hours in Eco+ mode), rugged compact chassis, and a mounting system that allows for fast and simple setup. The EH320UST is flexible and robust, providing full network control support for popular management suites such as Crestron and PJ Link, along with support for RS-232C and Telnet-based commands.
With Full HD 1080p resolutions users will experience sharp, pristine image quality from HD content without downscaling or compression, making this projector suitable for enjoying Blu-ray movies, HD broadcasting, or high-end home gaming systems. Equally this Optoma projector can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting, and gaming consoles. Support for 144 Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker-free images. Users will also notice more depth in their images with the high contrast ratio (20,000:1) that this projector boasts. Allowing for brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, even text appears more crisp and clear. Furthermore, for more vibrant, natural looking images, Optoma has incorporated the use of BrilliantColor multi-color processing technology.
Additional Features of the Optoma EH320UST include:
- Quick Resume Function: the projector can be instantly powered on again, if accidentally switched off.
- Auto Power off Function: "Auto Power Off" feature automatically turns the projector off after a set period of time if it is not being use.
- Eco AV Mute: Direct your audience's attention away from the screen when it is no longer needed by blanking the image. This reduces the power consumption by up to 70%, further prolonging the life of your lamp.
- Remote Mouse Control: The projector supports a USB mouse.
- USB Power: You can use the USB to power an HDMI dongle, such as a Google Chromecast (not included) or the Optoma WHD200 wireless HDMI device (not included).
- Networking & Control: You can remotely control and monitor the projector using a wide range of options. An extensive set of RS232 commands makes it easy and simple to manage by using any control system. Dynamic discovery protocol is incorporated, allowing for easy installation with AMX control systems. Using the compatible RoomView software (not included) you can power on/off, monitor, manage, and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer.
The Optoma EH320UST 1080p Full HD UST Projector, a true powerhouse in the world of Ultra Short Projectors. Comes loaded with an array of built-in features, and is the complete package for engaging learning or conference presentations at a very cost effective price.
- Display System: 0.65" / 1.65 cm DC3 DMD DLP
- Native Resolutions: Full HD - 1920 x 1080
- Supported Resolutions: Up to: WUXGA - 1920 x 1200
- Brightness: 4,000 Lumens
- Aspect Ratio: Native 16:9 / Supported: 4:3, 16:10
- Contrast Ratio: 20,000:1
- Color Range: 1.07 Billion
- Lamp Life: Normal: 3000 Hours / Eco: 5000 Hours / Eco+ 6500 Hours
- Supported 3D Formats: Side by Side, Frame Packing, Top Bottom, Frame Packing (up to 720p)
- Scan: Horizontal: 15.3 - 91.1 kHz / Vertical: 28 - 85 Hz
- Lens: F 2.4 (f = 3.72 mm)
- Throw Distance: 1.64 - 2.0' (0.5 - 0.6 m)
- Throw Ratio: 0.25:1
- Projection Size: 80 - 100" (Max Diagonal: 100")
- Keystone Correction: Vertical +-40 degrees
- I/O Connection Ports: 2x HDMI Audio/Video, 2x 15-pin VGA Video, 1x RCA Composite Video, 2x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Input), 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Output), 1x RS-232C Control, 1x USB Control, 1x 12 V Trigger Power, 1x USB Type-A Female
- Ceiling Mountable
- Rear Screen Projection Capable
- Built-In Speaker: 16W
- Security Features: Cable Lock Slot, Password Protection, Security Bar
- Watts: 260W
- Fan Noise: Normal Mode: 36 dB
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Bright Mode: 310 W / Eco Mode: 260 W / Standby Mode (Normal): 0.5 W
- Dimensions (W, H, D): 15.2 x 12.2 x 4.7"
- Weight: 10.53lbs
- Included Accessories: VGA Cable, USB Cable, Remote Control with Batteries, AC Power Cord
- Warranty: 3 Years on Projector / 1 Year on Lamp