Mersive Solstice Pod SGE
Solstice 2.8 Wireless Streaming Collaboration - 4 Users
The Mersive Solstice Pod Small Group Edition (SGE) is a 4 user perpetual software pre-installed on a ultra small form factor computer for wireless group collaboration for bring your own devices. At only 4.2" x 4.75" x 1" it is small enough to hide anywhere including directly behind the TV. What is new and unique to the Solstice Pod is that it supports full Android device mirroring and up to 1080p at 30 fps resolution. Solstice uses your existing network or WiFi to allow users to connect and share their content to a display or flat panel. The Solstice Pod SGE is their appliance based SGE Small Group Edition that allows up to 4 users to simultaneously connect, perfect for small rooms or huddle meetings.
Not only can Windows laptop users connect but also Apple and Android devices including tablets and smartphones. With iPhone and iPad mirroring via Airplay, Mersive is always bringing new and exciting features to Solstice including touch screen support, you can now take control of your device from a touch screen display. Solstice 2.8 new features include reduced latency, increased frame rates, 802.1X enterprise wireless support, web proxy support, improved iOS mirroring, and dashboard support. The 2.8 version of the Solstice Dashboard can now deploy software updates behind a network firewall. This greatly improves the ease of updating Pods that do not directly have internet access due to network firewalls and provides more user control of release version updates. Equally the Solstice Dashboard now provides a direct update path from within the Dashboard when new versions become available.
Solstice features live streams of video and other media with synchronized audio supporting 1080p at 30 fps, this means that the changes you make can be seen on the rooms display in real time. The users software allows the presenter to control their layout that works best for them giving presenters the utmost control in their presentations.
Solstice 2.8 Small Group Edition was designed for up to 4 users to dynamically share content in conference rooms, meeting rooms, healthcare, and education. It comes pre-installed in a locked down computer making installation truly plug and play, the locked out computer makes it to where settings can't be changed and no other software can be installed.
Solstice 2.8 software updates include:
- Solstice Dashboard
- Solstice Pod
- Solstice Windows Software
- Windows user app
- Mac OSX user app
- iOS user app
- Android user app
- Solstice Directory Service (SDS)
Once the Solstice Pod SGE is set up you can download the free client here for the users to connect.
- Wireless collaboration software, 4 user Small Group Editions
- Processor: QualComm Snapdragon S805, Krait 450
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 420
- Internal Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB Flash Storage
- Wireless: Dual band, 802.11ac 2x2
- Output: HDMI 1.4 output with Audio, Stereo output (8-channel 7.1 surround sound)
- Streaming Video Support: HD (1920x1080), HD SD (1280x720)
- I/O: 2x USB 3.0
- Bluetooth: 4.1 + HS
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Uses your existing network or WiFi
- Resolution: 1080p at 30 fps
- Stream 1080p at 30fps or better with synchronized audio
- Run in parallel with Lync, WebEx, GoToMeeting
- Users client installs on Windows 7 or 8, OSX 10.7 or higher, iPad 3 or later, and Android 4.0 or later
- 16GB flash storage
- Bandwidth: 20Mbps or 50 Mbps for high definition
- iPad and iPhone mirroring via Airplay
- Includes power supply
- 1 year software warranty, 3 year hardware warranty