Solstice Pod SGE Enterprise
3.0 Wireless Streaming Collaboration - 4 Users
The Mersive Solstice Pod Small Group Edition (SGE) Enterprise is a 4 user perpetual software pre-installed on a ultra small form factor computer for wireless group collaboration for bring your own devices. At only 4.2" x 4.75" x 1" it is small enough to hide anywhere including directly behind the TV. What is new and unique to the Solstice Pod is that it supports full Android device mirroring and up to 1080p at 30 fps resolution. Solstice uses your existing network or WiFi to allow users to connect and share their content to a display or flat panel. The Solstice Pod SGE is their appliance based Enterprise SGE Small Group Edition that allows up to 4 users to simultaneously connect, perfect for small rooms or huddle meetings. Additional features of the new Solstice 3.0 Enterprise Edition includes a welcome screen for customization and branding purposes, client discovery tags, a comprehensive 3rd-party integration API, emergency and display banner messaging, encryption of solstice network traffic, and RSS feeds on Solstice welcome screens.
Not only can Windows laptop users connect but also Apple and Android devices including tablets and smartphones. With iPhone and iPad mirroring via Airplay, Mersive is always bringing new and exciting features to Solstice including touch screen support, you can now take control of your device from a touch screen display. Solstice 3.0 new features include reduced latency, increased frame rates, 802.1X enterprise wireless support, web proxy support, improved iOS mirroring, and dashboard support. Additionally Solstice 3.0 features multi-room collaboration which allows users who not in the same room to connect, share, and control content collaboratively across the enterprise network. There is also a new chat feature built-in for messaging among users in multi-room meetings with a streamlined user interface.
Solstice features live streams of video and other media with synchronized audio supporting 1080p at 30 fps, this means that the changes you make can be seen on the rooms display in real time. The users software allows the presenter to control their layout that works best for them giving presenters the utmost control in their presentations. When two or more Solstice displays are synced in a Multi-Room session, shared content appears on all meeting room displays regardless of which location it is shared from.
Solstice 3.0 Enterprise Small Group Edition was designed for up to 4 users to dynamically share content in conference rooms, meeting rooms, healthcare, and education. It comes pre-installed in a locked down computer making installation truly plug and play, the locked out computer makes it to where settings can't be changed and no other software can be installed.
Once the Solstice Pod SGE is set up you can download the free client here for the users to connect.
- Wireless collaboration software, 4 user Small Group Editions
- Processor: QualComm Snapdragon S805, Krait 450
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 420
- Internal Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB Flash Storage
- Wireless: Dual band, 802.11ac 2x2
- Output: HDMI 1.4 output with Audio, Stereo output (8-channel 7.1 surround sound)
- Streaming Video Support: HD (1920x1080), HD SD (1280x720)
- I/O: 2x USB 3.0
- Bluetooth: 4.1 + HS
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Uses your existing network or WiFi
- Resolution: 1080p at 30 fps
- Stream 1080p at 30fps or better with synchronized audio
- Run in parallel with Lync, WebEx, GoToMeeting
- Users client installs on Windows 7 or 8, OSX 10.7 or higher, iPad 3 or later, and Android 4.0 or later
- HDMI v1.4
- USB 3.0
- 16GB flash storage
- Bandwidth: 20Mbps or 50 Mbps for high definition
- iPad and iPhone mirroring via Airplay
- Includes power supply
- 1 year software warranty, 3 year hardware warranty