4x1 Seamless 3G-SDI Switcher - Web GUI and Quad Preview Output
Introducing the Marshall VSW-2200 4x1 Seamless 3G-SDI Switcher with Web GUI and Quad Preview Output. This switcher has an embedded processor that converts signals from a variety of input source formats to match the native resolution of devices such as flat panel displays, monitors, encoders, and projectors. The four inputs of this device can be simultaneously monitored by a single "Quad-View" display. With SDI and HDMI formats provide Program Output, while the Quad-View is output only by way of HDMI. Both the Quad-View and the Program Outputs can be separately selected up to 1920x1080@60fps.
Another feature of this unit is its ability to store up to four still images for use with full-screen graphics pages. This device has seamless, glitch-free, switching between video sources whether interlace or progressive, varying resolutions and differing frame rates. It can be controlled via the hand-held remote, the front panel push buttons, or by connecting to Ethernet and USB computer interfaces. Additional control and adjustments such as contrast, brightness, borders, saturation, Quad-View layouts, horizontal and vertical positioning, labels can be made through the included software control application. This device is designed for use with a variety of AV applications such as live streaming, camera switching, multimedia presentations, and teleconferencing.
- Inputs: 4 x BNC (3G, HD-SDI)
- Outputs (Program): 1 x BNC (3G, HD-SDI), 1 x HDMI
- Output (Quad-View Preview): 1 x HDMI
- Resolution: Up to 1080p
- Embedded Audio Support: Pass/mute 2-channel or one 5.1 surround mix from SDI (48KHz sample rate)
- Power Supply: 12VDC @ 5A (included)
- Power Consumption: 14.5 Watts Nominal
- ESD Protection: - 12kV (air-gap discharge), 8kV (contact discharge)
- Mounting: 1RU x width case
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 2.64 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.4" x 7.9" x 1.8"
- Included Accessories: Rack Mounting Ears, Power Adapter, Power Cord, IR Remote Control, IR Receiver Extension Cord, Application Software CD, User Manual