Compact PTZ Joystick Controller, 4D (Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Focus)
Introducing the VS-PTC-200 Compact PTZ Joystick Controller with 4D (Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Focus) from Marshall. This controller is designed and manufactured to easily integrate with the CV620 Series Broadcast PTZ Cameras from Marshall (not included). It operates zoom, focus, pan, and tilt simultaneously with the use of the joystick. Additionally, it allows the user to adjust preset/recall locations, brightness, freeze frame, backlight compensation, manual focus, flip and mirror as well as other adjustments by using the keypad buttons.
Additional Features of this PTZ Controller Include:
- 128 Preset locations with smooth adjustable transition speeds
- One touch controls over Brightness, Back Light, Mirror/Flip, Freeze Capture
- Full Duplex RS-232 & RS-422 Communication Interface
- Capable of operating 1~255 (CV620) cameras
- 128 Preset locations
- One touch controls, 4D Joystick
- Control: RS-232 & RS-422
- VISCA and PELCO Protocols
- Capable of operating 1~255 cameras (CV620)
- Bright OLED Display with Auto Backlight Keys
- Multi-level protection from unauthorized operation
- Power: 12V DC (less then 2W)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.87" x 4.72" x 4.06"
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.