4K/HD HDMI, HDBaseT Receiver over CAT 6a/7 - 328'
Featuring the VAC-HT48-POE-R 4K/HD HDMI, HDBaseT Receiver from Marshall extending over CAT 6a/7 across distances up to 328'. This receiver converts HDBaseT from the CV612HT-4K and CV612HT-4KW (both sold separately), or other HDBaseT equipment, to HDMI 1.4, 48V Power over Ethernet (back to camera) and RS-232/485 cross-convertible control. It receives uncompressed video quality up to 4K60 4:2:0 8-bit over a single Cat 6a/7 cable and converts various video qualities (including the 4K60) to HDMI 1.4 output.
- CAT 6a/7 Cable to remote (328' distance) camera location
- Deliver 48V PoE (PoH) to CV612HT-4K (camera) with optional 12V accessory output
- Video: 4K30 (328') @ 4:4:4 8-bit, 4K60 (328') @ 4:2:0 8-bit and Full-HD (1080p) @ 12/16 bit formats
- RS-485/232 for PTZ control (cross convert ability) and bi-directional IR remote extender
- DTS-HD Master Audio & Dolby TrueHD Audio (8-channel) support
- Easy wall mount design
- Passes HDCP & EDID