4K60 HD HDBaseT Transmitter & Receiver Extender Kit - 328'
The Marshall VAC-HT12-KIT 4K60 HD HDBaseT Transmitter & Receiver Extender Kit supports 4K video (HDBaseT), HDMI 1.4 Deep Color, and Full-3D. It allows the user to extend the 4K HDMI, RS-232, and infrared signals up to 328 feet away from the source over a single Cat5e/6/6a/7 cable. These units receive and separate the different input signals and provides 12V DC of power to accessories (cameras, controllers, etc.). Both High-bandwidth Digital Copy Protection (HDCP) and Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) is passed transparently.
It can also turn any HDMI camera into a one-Cable-to-Camera location. And can receive full-duplex, cross convertible RS-485/232 signals up to 115,200 bps through the connector. This PoC transmitter and receiver kit comes backed by a one year warranty from Marshall.
- This Kit Includes a VAC-HT12-T Transmitter and a VAC-HT12-R Receiver
- Transmitter Inputs: 1x HDMI, 1x 3.5mm IR RX
- Tx Outputs: 1x RJ-45, 1x 3.5mm IR TX
- Receiver Inputs: 1x RJ-45, 1x 3.5mm IR RX
- Rx Outputs: 1x HDMI, 1x 3.5mm IR TX
- Resolutions: Up to 4K60 4:2:0
- Bandwidth: 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps)
- Compliance: HDMI 1.4
- Control: RS-232, IR pass-thru
- Power Supply: I/P 100-240 VAC 50-60Hz O/P 24VDC, 2.7A
- Power Consumption: 24VDC 8W nominal (up to 22W with 12V accessory connected)
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.26 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.7" x 2.9" x 0.8"
- Included Items: VAC-HT12-T Tx, VAC-HT12-R Rx, IR Blaster, IR Receiver, Power Supply with Power Cord, User Manual, 2x Power Adapter to 2-pin Terminal Block, 2x 4-pin Terminal Block
- Warranty: 1 year