Portable Battery-Powered 3G-SDI to HDMI Cross Converter
Featuring the Marshall Orchid OR-XDI Portable Battery-Powered 3G-SDI to HDMI Cross Converter. This durable and portable unit feeds two other monitor sources on location and converts HDMI video signals to 3G-SDI (with audio). Additionally, it can be utilized to take the feed from a 3G-SDI output from production cameras and transmit to both an HDMI input of an external monitor while simultaneously feeding the 3G-SDI to other equipment and locations.
This unit can be powered by using a consumer-type 12V EIA power adapter, a 4-pin XLR (not included), or by utilizing any Marshall small battery mount. This battery-powered cross converter is the perfect tool for production video villages, camera operators, or directors. It comes backed with a one year warranty from Marshall.
Additional Features of this OR-XDI Cross Converter Include:
- Battery operable 7.2vDC or 14.4vDC (Marshall small battery compatible) no AB or V-Mount
- Dual size mounting holes (12 x 1/4-20 and 4 x M4)
- Automatic input port switching
- Automatic video format detection
- Built-in SD format interlacer for DSLR while recording (480p to 480i conversion)
- USB service port for future upgrade
- Input: HDMI, 3G/HD/SD-SDI Output: HDMI, 2x 3G/HD/SD-SDI Resolution: Up to 1080p
- Supported Audio Format: 48KHz PCM Audio up to 8 channels from HDMI or embedded SDI
- Configuration: 8 position piano switch (input selection, auto mode, etc.)
- Status LEDs indicate Link speed and status
- Power: 5.5vDC~16vDC
- Power Consumption: 3W (typ)
- USB Field up-gradable thru One Click update
- Case: Alloy
- Weight: 0.47 lb. (w/o battery)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.91 x 2.28 x 1.38"
- Warranty: 1 year