HD PTZ Conference Camera with IP, 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI - White
Introducing the Marshall CV620-IPW HD PTZ White Conference Camera with IP, 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI. This camera has a very smooth 20x Optical Zoom block and is built with a professional grade 2 megapixel 1/2.8" sensor. It provides high quality resolutions up to 1080p at high speeds up to 60 fps. The smooth pan-tilt range provides stable and quiet transitions with a 340 degree horizontal pan with a 120 degree vertical tilt. This unit has flip-able image capability and can be conveniently mounted by way of wall, ceiling, or table mounts.
To control this camera the user can remotely operate by way of the systems High Comm Speed RS-232/432, using common protocols making it compatible with most integrated control systems. With broadcast adjustable settings such as white balance, auto/manual focus, gain control, exposure control, and other operational adjustments to provide more flexibility. Ideal applications for this camera include remote confidence monitoring, education, corporate, healthcare, worship, music, courtroom, entertainment, government, and a wide variety of workflows in broadcast studios using 3G/HD-SDI, HDMI, or IP.
- Color: White
- Sensor: 1/2.8" 2MP CMOS
- Video Output (HD) Interface: HDMI, 3G-SDI, Ethernet
- Video Output: 1080p 60 fps.
- Optical Zoom: 20x
- Preset Positions: 128
- Network Interface: ONVIF / RTSP Streaming / RTMP Streaming
- Camera Control Interface/Protocol: RS-232 / RS-422 / Ethernet
- PoE+: 802.3at
- 3DNR: Yes
- Panning Angle: -170 ~ +170 degrees
- Tilting Angle: -30 ~ +90 degrees
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 63 degrees
- Video Compression: MJPEG, H.264 / SVC
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.8 x 7.33 x 7.3"
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.