Liberty AV IPEXCB
HDMI Over IP RS232/IP Control Box for IPLinx 2000 & 5000 Series
The IPEXCB from Liberty AV is a HDMI over IP RS-232/IP Control Box for IPLinx 2000 & 5000 series devices. This IP control box was designed to be used as an A/V control device for controlling, configuring and managing encoders and decoders on the local area network. It integrates two Ethernet ports and two RS-232 ports, offering integration-friendly control features, including a web GUI. The IPEXCB works directly with IPLinx Control Software for Windows and iPad. Additionally it can be used with a third party controller to provide a simple, flexible control and management solution.
The IPEXCB can automatically search and display encoders and decoders. and is designed to be compatible with the configuration file from the PC configuration software (IPLinx Config) and use the imported configuration file to perform operations on encoders and decoders such as matrix and video wall.
The IPEXCB is compatible with IPLinx IPEX2000 and IPEX5000 series streaming IP devices.
- Input/Output Connections: 2x Shielded RJ-45, Power 5.5mm, RS-232 Port 6-pin removable terminal block connector, Reset Button (recessed microswitch)
- Supported Baud Rates: 9600 (control) and 115200 (debug)
- Ethernet: 100BaseT
- LAN Maximum Distance: 328'
- LAN Cable Requirements: Category 5e or greater with TIA/EIA-568B crimp pattern
- Chassis: Black Steel
- Power Input: 12V DC 1A or 48V DC PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power Output (RS-232 port): 12V DC 0.5A
- Power over Ethernet: 802.3af Alternative B
- Power Consumption: 4.5 watts (10.5 watts when using 12V on RS232 port)
- ESD Protection: 8kV air, 4kV contact
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Diagnostic Indicators: Status and Power
- Included Accessories: Installation Guide, Power Supply, 6-pin Removable Screw Terminal
- Compatible Encoders: IPEX2001, IPEX5001
- Compatible Decoders: IPEX2002, IPEX2003MV, IPEX5002
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 1.02" x 3.67" x 5.46"
- Warranty: 2 Years