Liberty AV INT-HD52
5x1 Auto Switch/Scale Presentation Switch: HDBaseT, PoE, HDMI
Introducing the Liberty AV Intelix INT-HD52 5x1 Auto Switch/Scale Presentation Switch: HDBaseT, PoE, HDMI. This device allows the selection of five different input sources while simultaneously scale the selected video to HDBaseT and HDMI outputs. The inputs on this device include three HDMI, one VGA, and one DisplayPort. The VGA input can be configured to support either YPbPr (component video), YC (S-video), and C (composite video) video formats with the appropriate VGA breakout cable. This switcher has eight fixed output resolutions for the user to choose from, with several aspect ratio modes that will ensure the content is displayed correctly. The HDBaseT output allows the user to extend video, audio, and control signals up to 230 feet away.
The user has the ability to use the display speakers for audio since all of the audio inputs are embedded into HDBaseT and HDMI streams. A balanced stereo audio output can be used for audio reinforcement, while a balanced input is provided (line or mic level) that is mixed with source audio to provide voice lift capability. The user has individual control of the microphone and source volumes.
To control this device, the user has a variety of options to chose from. With the front panel offering control via source selection and volume control. This device can also be configured to automatically switch to an input once its connected to the switcher, when the VGA input is defined as a PC signal input. When an input is disconnected from this device, it will automatically switch to the first active input (with HDMI inputs taking priority). Other sources of control include third party control systems on the rear panel that can utilize RS-232 or Ethernet ports, rear panel IR control, and/or RS-232 extended - with a compatible HDBaseT receiver with RS-232 throughput. When connected to CEC enabled source devices, it can be controlled from a CEC enabled display.
Mounting options include under table or resting on a shelf. This unit is backed from Liberty AV with a two year warranty.
- Inputs: 3x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, 1x VGA, 1x 3-Pole/3.5mm Euroblock
- Outputs: 1x HDMI, 1x HDBaseT, 1x Analog Audio
- HDMI Bandwidth: 4.95 Gbps (1.65 Gbps per color)
- HDMI Resolutions: Up to 1920x1200: 60 Hz
- Max. Distance: 230'
- HDBaseT Cable Requirements: Solid core shielded Cat 5e, Cat 6+ with TIA/EIA-568B crimp pattern
- HDBaseT Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- HDBaseT Gain: 0 dB 10 dB at 100 MHz
- Control: Push Button, RS-232, IR
- IR Input/Output: 3.5 mm jack (TRS/TS)
- Compliance: HDCP 2.2
- Enclosure: Painted Aluminum
- Dimensions: 1.73 x 8.66 x 5.83" 1RU
- Weight: 1.48 lbs.
- Included Accessories: 2x Mounting Ears w/ 4 Screws, Power Adapter, 4x Plastic Cushions+, IR Remote, VGA Analog Breakout Cable, RS-232 Phoenix Breakout Cable, 2x 3 Pin Phoenix Connectors, 1x 5 Pin Phoenix Connector, IR Emitter, IR Receiver, Quick Install Guide
- Warranty: 2 years