Liberty AV HDPMM20F
18Gig 4K@60Hz and HDR Certified HDMI 2.0a Cable - 20'
The Liberty HDPMM20F is a 20' HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 passive cable that meets the highest resolution needs, it is 18 Gig 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 and HDR Certified by HDMI ATC. The cable features a stout 24 AWG and is dual shielded for electromagnetic resistance, the connectors are gold plated to achieve the best signal possible. The connectors have a pull force of 10 pounds so they won't easily fall out when plugged in, the cable is flexible making it easy to use for tabletops or any type of routing. The cable is UL rated for CMG and Canadian CMG FT4, allowing for in-wall or any concealed location installation requirements for NEC code.
The Liberty HDPMM20F meets your home theater or high end commercial applications when you need to achieve HDR resolution.
- Length: 20'
- Resolution: 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDR, Certified by HDMI ATC
- Embedded audio: Up to 32 Audio Channels and up to 1536 KHz Audio Sampling
- AWG: 24
- HDMI 2.0a
- HDCP 2.2
- Gold plated connectors
- Bandwidth: 18.0 Gbps
- Minimum bend radius: 3.54"
- Cable size: .354"
- Cable tensile load: 44lbs
- Cable connector pull force: 10lbs
- UL rated for CMG and Canadian CMG FT4, allowing for in-wall or any concealed location installation requirements for NEC code
- Warranty: 2 years