Liberty AV E2-HDSEM-M-15
Commercial Grade High Retention Active HDMI Cable - 50'
The Liberty E2-HDSEM-M-15 is a 50' active high speed 4K30 HDMI with Ethernet cable designed for the professional installation installation market. This cable contains active RedMere chipsets for equalization and boost to deliver flawless digital multimedia content. A high quality, heavily shielded digital transport cable mated with approved patented high retention HDMI connector’s delivers excellent performance. The cable is third party ATC verified to the highest HDMI cable standard featuring High Speed HDMI with Ethernet.
The cable is robustly constructed with 28 AWG tinned annealed copper conductors on the TMDS pairs. The overall cable is dual shielded with a full coverage foil shield and an 85% coverage braided shield. Unlike many cables on the market, the connectors feature full shielding over the solder joints instead of drain wire under a pre-mold. These cables are fully shielded from connector shroud to connector shroud. All contact surfaces are gold plated for conductivity, durability, and resistance to tarnish. The high retention connectors increase the standard HDMI holding force by a factor of 3, up to 12 lbs.
This HDMI cables feature UL ratings on the bulk cable for CL2 and Canadian FT4, this is permissible for concealed installations per the requirements of the National Electric Code. The product is Compliant to the requirements of the EU RoHS-2 2011/65/EU standard.
- Length: 50'
- Resolution: 4KX2K @ 30Hz Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps HDMI, HDCP, and CEC Compliant Commercial grade HDMI active cable
- In-wall certified: UL/CSA
- Construction: 26AWG Tinned Copper TMDS pairs, flame rated PVC
- Contains active RedMere chipsets for equalization and boost to deliver flawless digital multimedia content
- High retention 12lbs of holding force
- 4K video, Audio Return, Ethernet, CEC
- Fully shielded from connector shroud to shroud
- CL2 Certified
- Warranty: 2 years